Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
OK that explaines it, and I should have realised...by the way a Pint or a bottle of Keo is nearer £1.50 these days..not all good news, and it is very warm so you may need more than one or two..

have a good time. :!:
...nearer £1.50

I will agree, Jim, that that is about the average of what I was paying last week. I quoted the range I experienced - cheapest and dearest. Obviously the cheapest was in the village taverna, away from the tourist areas. You may be able to guess where the dearest was :wink:

Ady
Has anybody got an idea of how much spending money should be taken to limassol for two weeks?
Hi Mill, how many of you are there? will you be eating out every night or are you in a hotel, if you can give us some more details someone should be able to help you.
...and for how many people? :?: :shock: :?
Alright guys there are two of us going to protaras on the 31st aug we are taking about £2100 do u think that will be enough as we are self catering so will be eating out every night and doing a few trips. cheers
I think you will be able to afford to live in luxury for two weeks on that much!
Carol
i wasnt to sure what to take cos ive never been to cyprus before i cant wait
For 2 of you that is more than enough. Hope you enjoy yourselves, Cyprus is a wonderful place...
If you're planning on visiting the Cabarets :wink: ..that won't last long, apart from that you should have a good time.
I,m in Cyprus at the moment and find it very dear.Much dearer than Spain and the islands

Cheapest pint is 1.50 which is 2 pounds,that is about 2.80 Euros and I have never paid that for a pint in Spain apart from the hotels,Last year in Ibiza we paid about 1.50 to 2 euros in the bars
Im goign to limassol the end of september half board and thinking of taking £1000 for two of us is that enough?
Maybe its just me but when im on holiday i dont mind paying price that are on the same par as home as long as im enjoying myself maybe im just a freak :lol:
Yes Emma that will be plenty :lol: :lol:
i just got back from paphos, and the price are almost the same that of limmasol, i took £800 for myself for two weeks, and that was just right, i still managed to get wrecked everynight.
No Maga you are not a freak I am exactly the same and don't mind spending the money once what im buying is good quality and in cyprus it always is. We came back in july for 2 weeks and brought 1700 cypriot with us and it was plenty
just budget yourself an amount each day, and some nights you may not spend it, all you need to think is still keep to budget, and then as you get near thee end your realise that you will have lots of spare money, thats what i did.
Hi there
We stayed in protoras last oct for 2 wks and spent just over £2500 for 2 adults and 2 young ish children. I think cyprus is more expensive than anywhere i have ever been on holiday. We didnt do anything extravagent. 1x trip to water park and 1 x 1/2 day boat trip.
We are going to cyprus next year so it hasnt put us off but we are thinking of up grading to all inc when we get there ( much cheaper to do in resort )
Have a great time but its not cheap!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.