Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
thanx lynwestie you are a great help may need to pick your brains if I think of anything else
i would'nt get too exited about the cakes rimmers - they sound great dont they but not the sort of cakes i buy at the bakers!!! more like very small biscuity things with not a lot of taste but they plug a small hole before dinner.
Hi

What no cream or puff pastry ? It means i surpose im going to have to have several then to make up for it . NOT EVEN ANYTHING WITH A BIT OF CHOCOLATE ON I COULD DIE WITH WITHDRAWL!!! :shock:

BYE rimmers
wot no cream or chocolate still go way to lose weight if its not there you can't eat it :lol: :lol: :lol:
There is always that i surpose never mind at least i will be a skinny bird.
Hi there Holiday truthers is anyone else going to Club Sun City 1st week in May?
I am thinking of going as I saw it on medhotels.com for £311 for 2weeks plus flights.I think the flights start out of our local airport on the 4th May.Will have to see how much I can get a flight for.
Hi there Jay trip it may save you money booking a cheap package holiday and use it just for the flight and booking the hotel seperately sometimes works out cheaper than trying to book flight onlys
Thanks Ichmeler girl.I am going to get a price for flight and hotel from Kwik travel this week when I get a minutes peace as I have my 3 grandchildren staying and its bedlam!.Kwik put the package toghether for you so sometimes works out as good as DIY.I also fancy Belcekiz beach with Portland.
Does anyone have any experience of here -

I have been offered 2 weeks at a great price for 5 people All inclusive -

Anyone been?
Swimsuit,when is your offer for?I am going there on May9th so will let you know what its like when I get back.I hate AI but it was the only way I could get my husband back to Turkey!.It has good reports on here and holidays uncovered.I got offered a deal from a teletext company I had never heard of so I phoned Thomas Cook and they matched the price.Airtours and First Choice also use this hotel so try bargaining between them all! Jay
I am not normally a fan of AI , particulary in Turkey as its so reasonable to eat out -

I have been offered Sun City for just under 2k for all of or B/B at efes inn Icmeler for the 5 of us at just under 1600

At forty quid a week per person a week for AI it has to be a contentable option.

Flight only for the dates I want is 1435 so either way package is faring better.

We have only been to Icmeler before and loved it

Can you still get all the clothes/purses in Olu and prices for efes/meals as although hotel is All in - we will not want ot be cooped up for 14days and treat it as more of a convience then anything else

Jaytrip I would love to hear what you think - although not sure if I will be able to wait that long to book!!
Swimsuit I am off there on Monday I too normally go to Icmeler and S/C I will be posting whilst I am there when are you going to book? I will be writing a full report when I get back does have some great reviews here are 2 links which may help you decide
http://www.suncity.com.tr/english.html
http://www.oludenizbeach.com/suncity.html
we are hiring a car and driving up to Icmeler maybe you could do the same book an apartment DIY really cheap and stay up there for a few days and have a twin centre holiday to suit yourself

Jaytrip this is for you just in case you hadn't seen my earlier posting
was browsing the forum and happened to look at my hotel and there has been an amendment Club Sun City's private beach will not be ready until 5th May and the tennis courts won't been finished until 15th May
anyone wants to read the link the info is at the bottom of the page
http://www.holidayhotels.com/hotel.php?HID=20031009095115670983&hn=Club%20Sun%20City%20(Turkey%20-%20DLM)%20&PHPSESSID=cc4a9e3c6b2ac7d5392e0f8752a365a7
hi there - we were there last year end May - its a great hotel and its right in the centre of olu which is a big bonus for an A/I so you can still try the resturants there if you fancy a change . Olu is just right - a relaxed atmospere but still with plenty going on. The food there is great, they have entertainment there every evening although is typical miss sun city/bingo/quizz tipe stuff but if you have children they will make lots of friends. the sun city also has a private beach on the lagoon which is great -hotel mini bus goes there 3 times a day.

if its a good price i would book it - olu deniz is a good choice and at only £400 difference for A/I its a bargain :D :D

lyn
swinsuit - forget to say - yes plenty of shops in olu for all the essential handbags :shock: , watches :shock: , calvin cleins :shock: jewellery :shock: , T shirts etc and all the usual fantastic turkish charm and friendliness frown in for free :D and plenty of trips to go on from there

go for it

lyn
:D Hi we are going to Sun Club City next May there will be myself my hubby my young grand daughter who will be just 2yrs , also my sister-in-law and her hubby and her grandson who will be 3yrs old at the time. Can any one tell me if there is a good variety of food for my grand-daughter to eat or any susgestions on what to take for her, im just worried about it Ive always took my grand-son abroad in past and had no worries but never took him to Turkey its always been Majorca. If any one could give me advice i'd be more than gratefull, . So please i just need some advice also the hotel we stay at is A/I :D
Everything will be fine celine - there is a big selection of food at sun city - all lovely - obviously not mcdonalds but you shouldnt have any problems finding something for your grandaughter - there will usually be chips at least :shock: :shock: - if i remember there is usually around 3 main course selections + many vegetables, pasta , enormous cold/salad bar + chips , yummy pitta bread , Puddings and fresh fruit always availble - lunch is similar , breakfast is a couple of hot things(not fantastic) + ommelettes made by the chef while you wait , cereals, Cheeses ,Plenty of lovely fresh bead , jam,honey etc - yogurt (lovely with a laddle full of honey on :D :D . - . there is also a snack bar where you can get the usual chips, burger, turkish pizza. - I believe i put on nearly a stone in 2 weeks there :shock: :shock:

enjoy - you will love it :D :D
Hi all has anyone been to the above ? tia lucy x
Stayed in the Hotel next to it - looks lovely
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.