Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There are some reviews here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/olu-deniz/club-sun-city-hotel/ but it says Club Sun City Hotel, not sure if thats the same place or not but it is in Olu Deniz.

HTH

Catherine x
Thinking of booking this a/i hotel, anyone been recently.

Particularly interested in size of the family room. We are 2 adults 2 children.

Also are trips reasonably priced?
celine2002uk
Hi there , i,m also taking the family next may 28th for 7 nights to this hotel , when are you going ?

Cheers
Mark
:D Hi Mark we go 1st May 06 for a week flying from Tesside just hope weather is nice then. Have a nice holiday i'll put report on here for you asap well next May lol .x
We go on 10th October.
Less than 8 weeks!!

Can't wait.
Mark ,

I am there the same time as you , we arrive on May 26th and stay for 10nights.
In tow , 2 daughters aged 13 and 10 and one son aged 8.

How bout you?
swimsuit recreated

Hi there , my family is the following :-
2 Adults both 35 , our little girl age 7 , and our little boy age 2 !
Flying from Newcastle on 28th but arriving early hours 29th for 7 nights !
What about yourselves ?
So looks like you will have a couple of days on us lol
No doubt we can say hi !
We leave from gatwick on the 26th and arrive early hours of the 27th.

Would definately recommend you have a look at private transfers which I will be doing myself.

I am sure we can share a round or two whilst we are there.
Can anyone tell me if the All-Inclusive Hotel Sun City in Olu Deniz caters for late (midnight) arrivals from the UK? Will there be any late snacks/meals avalable or will we have to use an the restuarants in the village itself until the morning breakfast ?
44 sleeps to go and counting till we go (10 Oct)
when we were there last year we arrived about 4am in the morning and at checkin we were given polysterene containers containing bagette type soft rolls with cheese and salad i believe . they wernt fantastic but they were appreciated when we were starving hungry :D :D , there was also some cold drink/water in the fridge. im sure you could find somewhere open late in olu or some kind resturant/bar happy to cook you something late but for us at 4am it was nearly time for breakfast :D :D

lyn

actually if you arrive around midnight they do midnight snacks around that time . never tried them but you may get lucky :D
Thanks for that Lyn,were due to land at 9-00pm local time so I reckoned on adding three hours for baggage and resort transfare...does that sound about right to you ?
we landed at around this time and the place was deserted!. we were through and with our luggage collected duty frees purchased etc in 30 mins!! Luck of the draw but as not many flights are in by 10 you may be lucky as well. We did a privat transfer which took around 90 mins. This meant we were in time for the late snack . We were at the belcekiz beach.
Hi Louclou and Lesley 200.
We got back from a fab 2 weeks at club sun city yesterday. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. :D I will post a review when I have unpacked and waded through the mountain of washing.
We had a family suite, which consisted of a double room and a twin room (each with a balcony ) with a connecting door and one bathroom. There was ample space for the four of us. There are only nine suites apparently. I booked ours 11 months before and got the last one for any time in Aug.
The noise level and air conditioning seemed to vary enormously between rooms. There seemed to be lots of people swapping rooms for various reasons. Do pm me for any info.
Emma
Is anyone able to confirm whether Sun city has mini golf.
Some brochures list it and others not,so wondered if anyone could please clarify.
Hi Emma

We go to Sun City on October 17th - nearly there. Looking forward to it - have not been to Olu Deniz before and have not been Ai for a while. Looking forward to reading your report - please tell us everything. Also we are going night flight for the first time - don't know if this is a good idea but as long as we get there!!!!!! Do you know what the childrens club is like as I am hoping to make use of it there for my 7 and 3 year olds.

Jo
Hi Jo

Sorry for the delayed reply.........work :x :evil:
My boys didn't really use the kids clubs I'm afraid, so I can't really comment.
There were loads of kids there in August. They all seemed to join up in groups. Ours made good friends.....we hardly saw them!
They did join in some of the kids activities, such as darts. The kids club is at the back of the play area right by the pool area and alot of the kids of all ages would gather in there both in the day and evening. I got the impression the kids club was a fairly informal, come as you please affair.
Our boys loved Sun City.

Emma
hi there - my good friend is looking at booking to go to sun city next year . for 2 adults and 2 children (15 and 9) first choice /eclipse are quoting over £3000 for the family room but when you change their room type on their website to twin room + 2 children the price comes down to £2108 which is a very good price for 20th July. has anyone stayed in the twin room sleeping 4 or could this be a mistake on first choices website :? :? as tulip holidays tell me the twin rooms only sleep 3.

have emailed sun city for a price on both to see what they say :? :?

lyn
It could be that Tulip holidays only get allocation for rooms that sleep 3
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.