General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Manufacturer's contact details HERE.

Pippy :D
cheers for the replies folks!
I think they sell it on the plane so I'll hopefully get it then. I don't want to risk the post so soon to our holiday!
Cheers
Lee
Hi.
They had it in the Boots duty free shop in Newcastle airport last year, so if there is a one at your airport, try there.
cheers,
I can't remember if there's one at Brum! I'm sure there must be!
Hi Chivers there is a Boots at Brum airport
You can get these on your flight.
chivas69

i've just bought some today for £3.99 in bodycare dont know if there is one near where you live.

lindsay
Lindsay, Just been to Bodycare and guess what?

Loads of them, cheap too £3.99
:)
Cheers matey!

Thanks also to all who've replied :tup
Success!! Well done everyone. :D
glad to be of help. i have never used it before but always suffer bad ears on holiday and when swimming(which i love) so thought i would try it out seeing as though you think its so good.

have a fab holiday

lindsay.
i've just bought some today for £3.99 in bodycare dont know if there is one near where you live

Just been to Bodycare and guess what? Loads of them, cheap too £3.99

Well I couldn't find any in our Bodycare shop today, not been able to get it anywhere since I started looking for it before we went to Gran Canaria last month :x Not in Boots, Superdrug, local chemists... I'll keep looking, I've got until August to track it down
Hi Cyberspacekadette :wave

I posted the manufacturer's contact details earlier on in the thread, I'm sure they'll be able to tell you if any retailers near you stock it if you ring them :wink:

Pippy :D
You can also get it on ebay!
last year when we were at Turkey I had an ear infection, given antibiotics orally and glycerin to put a couple of drops in the ear.

This year I am well prepared, purchased swim ear from Boots today, cost £4.99. Alot cheaper than it cost me last year for all my potions.

Seems very popular, had last one at our Boots, Superdrugs where we reside had never heard of it.

Kind regards

Kazeex
They had it on the plane...Thomsonfly. £5.
Just wondering what is swim ear
Ordered my swimear from http://www.effectivecare.com and it's been delivered this am: £4.99 for 1 or 2 for £8 post and packing free.

I've also had some Palmers cocoa butter theraputic hand cream for my 15yr old son who suffers with excema on his hands, it's a compact tube, ideal for packing in the suitcase and it's SPF8 and fragrance free - hope he likes it :lol:
In addition to this, I found warmed (not hot!) olive oil very effective at relieving ear pain after swimming. If you just get a small bottle and heat it in a mug of warm water like you would a baby bottle and then put a little in each ear. It is very soothing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.