Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
We're going to Hammamet Yasmine from Monastir airport. Only "problem" is that we arrive in the middle of the night (about 3.45 I think). Is it possible to find a coach at this time of night? I think taxi will be too expensive, seeing that Hammamet is so far from Monastir.

Thanks! :)
Tula
I don't know of any coaches that do the journey but if you aren't too tired and fed up by the time you get to Monastir you could get a taxi to the louage station and then catch a louage (shared taxi) which would be much cheaper. I don't know whether I'd fancy it after a long day of travelling though. You would also have to get another taxi from the louage station at HY to your hotel.

I've just found this for you and it may be worth having a look at prices. I didn't check it out as I don't know your dates or numbers travelling:

http://www.resorthoppa.com/toframe.asp

Google Transfers from Monastir and several companies will come up but it looks as if you will be paying approx. £60 one way, :roll:
hi
going to tunisia for the first time, can some / one please tell me how much a taxi should roughly cost from the airport to the hotel El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui, many thanks there will be four of us 2 adults 2 kids.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.