Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
The "Blue Mountain Trip" is great. I love to see something of the real Bulgaria. I'm interested of the history of Bulgaria. I love to see the "Balkan Mountains", in Bulgarian "Stara Planina = Old Mountains".

I've paid 79 leva for this trip, included all. I don't think, that I was ripped off. I say to everybody, who wants to see more of Bulgaria than the beach and the nightlife: Do this trip!

Manfred
Does anyone know if you can book Khan's Tent independently. I am going to Sunny Beach next August and want to go there, but not sure how to book.
Does anyone know if you can book Khan's Tent independently.

There are many reports of people having done so on this & other boards - often through taxi drivers.

There's also a contact phone number for Hanska Shatra {Khan's Tent} here
Hey there!

I have quickly scanned thro the last posts, and have mixed feelings regarding things to do in Bulgaria!
I am going on 20th June - 4th July.
Really need things to do for a age group of 19 - 21... does anyone have good honest advice?
where are you going in bulgaria we fly out 20th june 4th july staying in golden sands
if its anything like golden sands there plenty for that age group try go karting , theres loads of trips ask a taxi driver but agree a price first theres plenty of bars and restaurants we ve only been on day trips to sunny beach but there seemed plenty to do
I odnt really know the difference between golden sands and sunny beach lol.

:que

i was wanting to book into a few things before we went?

does anyone know if the waterpark there is nice?
its usually cheaper to book things when your there , I believe khans tent is a good night out and i think there are 2 water parks
o0o0o.. two ?

do you know the names of them? I love water parks. what one would you recommend? i onky know of aqua world
I think ones in Nessebar and theres a small one attached to hotel Kuban
The water park in nessebar is so much nicer.

I was there last year so bear in mind things might have changed.

There is a free coach that leaves sunny beach pretty regularly
You cant bring any food or drinks into the park, but they did let me bring in a bottle of water, everything else has to be left in a locker.

They way they operate is this, you get a wristband that you top up with credit when you enter the park, you pay for all your food and drinks by scanning this wristband, it looks a bit like a cheap digital watch. You can add more credit at any time and you can get a full refund of anything left when you leave.

The park itself is great, loads of fun slides and climbing things, and a lovely relaxing quiet area. There is lovely changing rooms with very clean and hot showers. The whole park is spotless.

The food is very reasonably priced and is lovely (very hard to find good food in sunny beach BTW). Gorgeous ice creams and chicken kebabs and there is also pizzas and chips and other stuff like that.

I'm going back next week and I definately will be visiting it a few times.

I drove past the one at the kudan hotel and to be honest it looked filthy.

There was a water park in the hotel I stayed at last year, the royal park elenite, it was also very good, but small, I think you can pay in for the day.
HTH Jen
sorry jenni, is that link for the sunny beach park?
is that link for the sunny beach park?

It's for Aqua Paradise, which is between Nesebar & Ravda.

This is the link for Action Aquapark in Sunny Beach, which doesn't work for me, but may work for you.

Baldur
would anyone recommend one or the other?
Hi can anyone tell me if there are any fishing trips out of Sunny Beach or surrounding areas, as son and grandson would like a day fishing, leaves us women to partake in our favourite pastime then, Shopping.
The Lazy Day Cruise from Nesebar includes a stop for fishing, according to the itinerary.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.