Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
...and a Riu Palace is not a cheap place to stay!!
Such a shame that they gave you no warning. What did the resort team say?
The resort team said nothing, in fairness I didn’t have much interaction with them but how can they honestly expect customers not to be upset

i have spent quite a bit with them in the last six months over 8k, I honestly expected better I have another holiday booked with them in January, that was booked beforehand
  • Edited by cletus1 2017-12-22 21:47:17
there must be many unhappy holidaymakers.
Have you added a review here? I think it needs to be highlighted and we could post a link to it on our fb page.
They had a duty to inform you of any building work prior to your holiday.

Ideally you should have complained to your rep in resort & filled out a complaints form. Taken photos & video evidence.

It may still be worth writing to them explaining how this work ruined your holiday & they may still offer you some compensation.
I have had one shocking experience with them to Mexico and vowed while ever I am fit to travel I would never book another holiday with that shower again. If only their holidays and service was as good as their bloody adverts.
Yes they look like Paradise!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.