America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
oh my god!! i'm so excited! we're going on the 11th feb and i can't wait...glad you had a good time...any tips appreciated..30days and counting!! :lol: :lol:
Glad you enjoyed your trip, Wickchick.

Sounds like you had a great time.

H & H :)
Hi Wickchick

Thanks for a great trip report! :tup

I've requested Hotel Thirty Thirty be added to the reviews section to allow you to post your review :wink:

Pippy :D
If anyone would like to post a review for Hotel Thirty Thirty, please do so HERE.

Many Thanks.

What a great review - I can feel your excitment coming off the page!
We are going next year as both the hubby and I will be 40 and I can't wait. It's all I can do not to start looking for hotels etc. now!
Hi everyone :)
Went to New York with hubby Nov 2004. It was fantastic! Stayed at Shelbourne Murray Hill Hotel which was a really nice hotel in Manhattan. First time to New York for us and it was a dream! Went up Empire State Building during afternoon and whilst up there, the light changed to dark and we could see all the lights all over New York lit up, fan bloody tastic!!! Fortunately we had a roof top garden on our hotel so we went up there a few times and looked at New York lit up at night!
Went on cruise to Liberty Isle, was a bit chilly but well worth it! The walk around Central Park was awesome! Did the running up and down the steps like Kevin Mc callister in Home Alone, sat on the fountain like 'Friends', rolled about the rocks like Nick in 'Little Nicky' was awesome! I was like a big kid and I'm 45!!!!! Saw the Naked Cowboy in Times Square, and bought our tickets to see 'Fiddler on the Roof' at Times Square. Queued up for a while, but was worth it as we saved quite a bit of money on tickets and got seats 4th row from front!!
Had a look at the Trump Centre very impressive, I could go on and on!
( ooops I have) It waas soooooooo good am going back again in August this year. It definitely is a place you will fall in love with. Take plenty of money for the bargains in Macey's. Oh and before I go, take a trip to Greenwich Village, best jazz bar i have been to there, very classy. Hope you all fulfill your dreams in New York. Am sure you will. Much love Dizz xx
Hi Dizz :wave

If you'd like to post a review for the Shelburne Murray Hotel, you may do so HERE.

Many Thanks.

WickChick! Sounds fab, brings back lots on memories from our honeymoon last October.

I really loved NY and am pricing to go back over the 1st Nov for my 30th!! I really really want to go back so much!

And Happy Belated Birthday as well!
Jaime C :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.