Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Turning Up
13 Posts
Nobody any recommendations? :cry:
Magnum resorts have some family apartments with twin rooms - maybe busy though, will be plenty of places to choose from with many spare rooms for the time of year,most hotels are close together so shouldn't take you long to go look round a few.
Hi There
please ring +91822137840 ask for martin he got us a great place between calungute and candolim also got our parents a place near the beach 500rps a night and they are very comfatable with a main lounge bathroom a bed rooms + T.V theres no need to leave a deposite either so just incase you dont wqnt it you dont lose out
Tell him sharon And terry told you
sharon
Lockieman there's also the Highland Beach Hotel they do 2 bedroom apts.
Lockieman
Ownersdirect.com have several apartments and flats for rent around North Goa for quite reasonable rates varies from £125 to £250 for a week. Found it by accident and havn't booked with them before but thought it might be worth you taking a look
Sorry.....ownersdirect.co.uk! :oops:
seen some appartments on e bay under travel and tickets type in goa
Thanks for the replies guys - going to try Valentine's Retreat first as they have 2 bed apts - btw booked the flight today with My Travel website, going on the 8th for 3 weeks for 3 people flight only £1023 - £341 each :)
Hi Lockieman - Antonio Guest House had some large rooms, some with two bedrooms, and it's in a good location in Candolim. Their e-mail is buffypires@hotmail.com

Albuquerque Villas has good rooms and suites but will probably be booked up. Big Daddies is also worth a look - dearholidays@rediffmail.com.

Have a great holiday wherever you end up - you've got a good deal on the flights!
Sorry Lockieman, you can have my place in return for a single room at the lemon Amarnda, some people were asking after you a few days ago, and when you were arriving, being helpful as I am, I forgot to ask their names,
Ps the hammock is free

Lin
Now then Lin don't tempt me with the hammock cos if I can't make it off the beach I'll be in it, so if you find me there just throw an old blanket over me :lol:
No problem Lockieman, just leave the bottle of honeybee on the table, I do know a few people with apartments, but they may not be too close to the beach, if you need any details let me know,

Lin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.