America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Waterparks???
5 Posts
Seen Some Video's of the new one at seaworld looks good,Plus wet and wild on I Drive always seem to get good reviews.So if the waterparks are high on your list,i recommend you stop close to I Drive so at least you are close to them 2 waterparks.Im Not a big waterpark fan myself it seems a long way to go just to go to the waterparks,Dont get me wrong its nice to have a relax at a waterpark with 7 theme parks to visit but the theme parks are so much fun and i reckon if you do 2 in your 2 weeks should be enough,if you are not intrested in going to the theme parks but just the waterparks i would serious think if its worth the trip......Orlando to me is about theme parks then a relax at waterpark or shopping,but others may disagree..
if you mean to another place altogether then you could have alook at Salou. There is a water park on site at Port Aventura (theme park part of the Universal group) called Costa Caribe which is very good http://www.portaventura.co.uk/
The theme park is also great. there hotels on site but plenty of cheaper alternatives nearby.
Salou also has another water park and dolphinarium in nearby La Pineda http://www.aquopolis.es/costa-daurada/index.php

Salou is a busy built up resort, La Pineda is nearby with a local bus running to it and is a little quieter. If you only want the water parks then this is possibly a cheaper, more local alternative, although with the euro exchange rate at the moment it may not be so economical. Flights are to Reus or Barcelona or Gerona.
I went to Florida just a few weeks ago. The Waterparks are fantastic for families, some of the slides are extreme(but i like that). Wet'n'Wild was one of my favourites.

If you nee any more information just ask.
Went to Blizzard Beach in December and loved it. Cant wait to try Typhoon Lagoon for our next trip.

Still not sure if we will try Aquatica as I have read some very mixed reviews. Will see how it pans out over the next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.