Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
WATER PARK
100 Posts
8) hi mate, the water park opened nov 8th and it is really good fun.

its got several slides, pools, bar/cafe, childrens pool and play area, wicked slides for braver adults and generally good fun!! there ia also two jacuzzi style pools,. plus its next to the market, so on a market day you could combine the two things.

I live out here, and if you are hiring a car, another place to visit is the Atlantico Plaza just outside Caleta, its gor a mulitplex cinema and 10 pin bowling, plus modern shops and really good resturants.

happy holidays!!

laurie
8)
Thanks for the information. I think I definately will visit the waterpark and will try the Atlantico Plazo just outside Caleta.

Do you know what days are market days?
8) hi lea,

market days in corralejo are monday and wednesdays, and saturday in Caleta ok! the Caleta market is at the top of the road parallel with the broncemar beach hotel, just behind the Tapas bar.

Its worth noting, that if you go intio the little bakery on the corner there, its all local made pies/rolls/cakes/bread etc! all the locals use it and me!! great food and good value.

regards

laurie
8) 8) 8)
:D If you go to the water park in Corralejo, make sure you go on a Friday or a Monday as these are the market days in Corralejo and it's now held next to the water park!

Debbie
hi
there has been a few mentions of a newish water park in correljo...does anyone know if it has a website
have looked all over the web but cant find anythin
thanks
Baku is the name of the water park, but they don't have a website yet.
thats why i could n't find it!!

thanks for your reply!
Hi, They do have a web site its

Hope I have copied this ok, else it won't work? :oops:
Edited to remove link, which was no longer working and was also stretching page displays
David HT Mod
yep it worked! thanks very much for that :lol:
:pele very happy it worked...
Hey that was good for us too. ............................great one :yipee
Hi

Can anyone tell me if the waterpark is open at the beginning of April ? - also, will the water be warm enough!

Thanks
Carol :pele
The water park is open all year round. The water is not heated, but the weather in April is normally good, so the water should be a lot warmer than now - it's freezing! :?
Thanks Debbie

I'll try to remember and pack the goose fat !!

Carol :lol:
We've just booked a holiday to Fuerteventura and I read here somewhere that there is a Water Park / Aqua Park there!

Could someone please confirm this or point me in the direction of more information cause I don't seem to be able to find any mention of it on any of the information website for this Island!

We're going there for a week on the 8th June and taking my boyfriends' four year old son so need to keep him entertained!!
Hi eiryld

There are a number of posts on this forum regarding the water park.

You could also contact debbie g or godtoldmetodoit - who both live in Fuerteventura and are fonts of all knowledge :lol:

I hope they don't mind me giving them a plug :wink:

Carol :)
Hi CarolB!

Many thanks for this! I have read a few of the postings but they all seem to mention building works ongoing etc! Although I presume everything should be finished by now I haven't read one saying it's open! We've promised the little boy that we'll take him on loads of slides etc and I will be in the bad books if its not open!

Thanks for mentioning those who live there though! I will certainly contact them for information!

Many thanks
Eiry L D
Hi eiryld :wave

The waterpark is open as far as I am aware :pele

Carol :wink:
Hi there :D . Water park opened November last year. Heard water is very cold :yikes But by June should be lot warmer. Have a great time we are back there in June too :sun
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.