Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Waterparks *
45 Posts
I thought id seen another thread about this try here :

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=7481
Is the waterpark easy to get to from Hammamet. Will it be opened in April?
here is the link fro the water park

http://www.acquapalace.com/

my sister is going to PEK next month will ask her to see if it is still open or are they knocking it down.
You can contact them on the link, so might be worth giving that a go :lol:
:D want to get wet slide park in pek walk past the hanibal palace just past the port entrance,walk out to roundabout,its directly across the road here,10 dinar to get in,good day out if fed up of beach,and burn a few calories,running up and down,food and drink available,not exspensive good changing facilities :wow ,have a good time :lol:
here is the web site for that water park

Glad to hear the Water Park is now up and running again as it was being refurbished when I was out there earlier. Is it all lovely again now? I've just had a look at their web site and they've certainly revamped that - it looks fabulous :lol:
Nice website.
8)
So the water park is next to sousse then ?
We enjoyed the Water Park back in 2001 :wink:

It's just outside Sousse in Port El Kantoui :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
Am i right in thinking the water park is right next to the golf residence, it looks like it from some of the pictures- is it an eyesore. I hope not! 5 weeks to go!
It is right by the Golf Residence. I haven't been in the Waterpark myself as I don't travel with kids these days, but it is certainly highly recommended. It certainly looked a mess earlier in the year as it was all being done up but I'm pretty certain the work has now been completed.
hi just wondering does anyone have the web address for the water park in tunisia. just wanted a look at it.

there is a topic further down the first page of forum called "water park",
reviews from folk that have been!! :wink:
Hi yes the water park is fully open and nice and clean. We stayed at Golf Residence 15th june 05 for 2 weeks and we visited the water park 2 days. If you stand with your back to the hotel you need to turn right and walk up hill for 2 mins and entrance to park is on left side of road just there. The park closed at 5.30 in june maybe little later Aug and there are taxis outside at home time if you are not walking distance back to your hotel.
There are lockers to store your belongings. Changing rooms and showers. You can not take food or drink in there but there is plenty of this available from the snack bars and cafes in there and it is very cheap so dont waste time preparing and taking own.
The wave machine was every hour and they sound a bell when it it due and everyone seems to run to that pool.
DONT FORGET YOUR SUNCREAM AND GLASSES. Have fun we did.
Hi
We will be staying in Hammamet. Could you tell me how long it will take us to get to the Water Park and if it will be expensive to travel by taxi?
Thanks
Michelle
:P hi, we just got back yesterday from tunisia and just to let you know that i would'nt bother with the waterpark really!
there are only 3 slides and a lazy river! NOT worth the effort of getting there!!
Carthage land theme park was good though!
I really enjoyed the water park - we stayed for about 4 hours and it was fun!

only 15 dinars to get in and the food there was lovely. They have a wave pool too which is great although only had waves every three hours!

Its called Acqua Palace. Search thru MSn as i have lost the web address for it.
Hi just noticed your message, i will ask my taxi driver friend and get back to you soon.......I think its about an hour away.
If you do decide to go for a day out, after leaving the water park may i suggest you go for a stroll around the marina as this is 10 mins walk away and very nice at night, lots of cafe bars and restaurants. Tha fair ground is near there too if you have children with you.
Back to you soon with rough idea of taxi cost....
HI MICHELLE

I asked my taxi driver friend he says it will be about 50dinars from water park back to hamamet and take about an hour.

I dont think the water park would be worth the cost really, .........Yes its a nice day out and the marina near by is nice to see, but in the yellow cabs that to me is expensive.

You could try pricing the lourges think its spelt (shared taxis) if you really want to try it.
OR your hotel may do a trip there.
message on here or email me if you need any other help you cant find on here......Think this site is brill though and everyone so helpful.
Have a good holl....caroline.
Hi Caroline

Thanks for taking the time to find out the info for us.
I dont think the amount of cash we will spend for 1 day to keep my 12 year old daughter amused will be worth it! I might have a look around for other stuff for her to do. Hubby and I are not the water park type - more the "lounge around the pool or go on a boat trip type"!
I'm sure we will find plenty to do once we are there. 8 days to go - Hammamet here we come...!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.