Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hiya my friend Haussem has a shop in water park ive text him to ask which month it closes. Will get back to you soon as i know.....Caroline
Hi Michelle.
Your welcome a pool is a pool really and i dont think it would be worth the cost to go.
Have a great time ....caroline
we are going to port el kantaoui late may early june, it will be our first time to tunisia, is there any aqua parks nearby? thanks
The water park is actually in Port El Kantaoui, and you will find further information above, together with exact details of where it is situated. The link to their web site is also shown. Out of interest I've just had another look at it and the site is still up and running. As it has recently been refurbished it should be really good now.
Hey can anyone tell me when the park opens? I tried the link for the site and I could not see when it opens or closes!

Cheers

:lol:
I don't know its opening times but it probably opens by about 10 a.m. and as there are pictures on its site showing evening views it looks as if it is open then as well. You could always e-mail them through the link if you want to be certain.
Thanks for the advice!!

Do you think the park will be open at the end of March?
As several people are now asking when the Water Park is open, I've just e-mailed them asking which months it is open and the opening times. As soon as I get a reply I'll post and let you know.
Just got the reply:
I thank you for the interest that you carry to the Acqua Palace and let's inform you that the park is opened of the beginning May to end October every day of 9:30 a.m to 6 p.m and that prices of entrances are as follows:

- Adults: 12,5 dinars about 8 euros.
- Children (less than 12 years) : 7,5 dinars about 4,5 euros.
- Children (less than 3 years): free.

Sincere greetings.

M.Mounir MORJANE
I must admit I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of their reply so I've e-mailed again to thank them. Unfortunately it means that all of us going out in April will miss out, but at least we'll know in advance.
off to sunny tunisia next month, just wondering if anyone that has been recently knows if the waterpark in port el kantaoui is open yet,

thanks
mandy
It should be open now as we are in May. If you read Aslemma's previous report she has put the opening times down for you :wink:
Off to PEK in two weeks for our first visit to Tunisia.

Have been lurking on here for a while now and picking up some great tips and can't wait to get there! I'm sure someone here posted a link to a website for a water park in PEK which I promised to show my daughter but no amount of Google searching has found it. Can anyone help?
Yep, that's it. Thanks very much. I know I am going to regret this - I hate flumes still it will keep my daughter happy fo a few hours at least!
The water park looks good - we're going to hammamet next sunday, whats the best way of travelling to the aqua park from hammamet?

Cheers
The water park looks good - we're going to hammamet next sunday, whats the best way of travelling to the aqua park from hammamet?

Cheers

By train in 1 hour you will be in Sousse and than by taxi/bus to Port el Kantaoui.

In HAMMAMET North they also have a waterpark named FLIPPER.

I'm sorry I haven't more information about it and they don't have a homepage.

Kind regards from a 8) hot and sunny 8) Holland,
Pittie
hi
just to say that we went a few weeks ago and the park is very small compared to those in Spain etc. it has a fair size wave pool, three slides into one pool, kids play area which has a lazy river round it and one other donut type ride. Its OK for a morning but wouldnt keep teenagers entertained nor did it my twelve year old.
hiya x As my kids do like water and all that kind of stuff is there any water parks in tunisia if so what are they called and how much is the enterance fee..thank you cally x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.