Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
waterparks
7 Posts
hi
to my knowldge the only waterpark is the small one in Chalis beach
lally
we stayed at letoonia in oct and i didnt see any waterparks in fethiye, i enquired about my parents visiting for the day and i think they said it was £50 each i know it was a lot, so in the end they stayed there as the price wasnt much difference,the best way to find out is to email them and ask
There is a small one with about 8 rides and a toddlers pool which suited us, as our kids were 3 & 5. Went there last year, mostly Turks at the place and had a cracking laugh. Was up dancing in the afternoon with the kids and life guards as they close the slides for a while so they put on dancing for the kids. The only problem is that I don't have a clue where it was just jumped into a mini bus and asked the driver.
there is is smallish one in calis beach most people do trips there they also have a website if you want to take a look theres also the grand ucel hotel in ovacik they also have a website you can pay to use the slides for the day
There is also a small one at the Grand Ucel Hotel in Ovacik, which is about 10 mins away from Fethiye.

Dont think it is very big, but has about 6 slides and one of those bowls which you spin round in and drop out of the bottom.

I have promised to take my daughter there this year. If you want to see it do a search on Google Images, and type in Grand Ucel Ovacik and you can see it.
:D
thank you so much for all your replies. I will check out the chance of a day at letoonia.
I will also google the ovacik hotel, that sounds very good.
your a great bunch of people and i am grateful for your help
:ghug

la x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.