Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hisaronu koy marmaris................. a couple of days of thunderstorms and temps drpped to 23C............ looking good for the next few days though...temps back upto 35C
Yeah, a big HI to Chelsea boy, good to see you back after a long while :)
Hi ioops to Antalya tomorrow, what sort of weather can I expect??? Will it be cold in the evenings? Just want to pack the right clothes lol!!! I'm hoping it will be nice and sunny!! :cheers
Thanks for any information
Jane
Jane, it would be wise to pack a cardigan or two as it does drop in cool as the evening draws on ie: forecast for tomorrow night, 9pm = 13c and midnight will be 10c. Have a great holiday.

Welcome back Chelsea Boy.

Les
hey all, going to voyage belek early april :cheers cant wait, hotel seems fab, but im just wondering if its going to be hot enough.
will it be hot enough to put bikini on and chill out by the pool or beach, or will i have to but trousers and t-shirt on in the day. im aware its cooler at night, not bothered bout that. i just want to come home relaxed and with a lovley suntan, is that what i will get?
we went to lanzarote this easter and weather was really good, very windy though, can i expect similar temperatures to that. just so i can compare, are the temps you get now (october) the same sort of temps?
would really appriciate a reply. :sun2
thanks guys
hi dcoops we were in marmaris in april this year the weather was sunbathe weather but we did get some rain too only needed
jumper / cardigan at night . pool was very cold but there was an indoor pool .
Hi guys, Im booked up to go to Icmeler for 11 days from 21st of May and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what the weather will be like, Iv only ever been in June (the end of) July, August and September. Im a bit worried it might not be very hot? xx

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Turkey's #1 Fan,

It'll be warm through the day (May averages 26c) but may feel a little chilly at night (May averages 19c). There's a chance of a storm or two at that time of year, if you're unlucky.

Darren
Hi All,

I am off to Turkey 17th June for 2 weeks.

It's our first time so not sure what the weather will be like.

I'm expecting it to be quite hot but if anyone know's if we need to pack something for the evening if it goes cooler?

Many thanks,

Lisa

:sun2
LisaB72,

It's normally warming up nicey in June in the Antalya region (you're in Belek). The average high is 25c (historical max 38c), with lows at night averaging 20c (historical max 24c) so you might want something with long sleves just to throw on in the evening if it feels a little chilly.

Darren
hi, i have asked before (i think) but i really want some solid reasurance!
going to belek in early april, please can someone give me the honest truth about how hot it will be. i am really hoping to get bikini on and sunbathe and get a tan and relax while the kids play.
can anyone tell me what temps to expect please.
dcoops wrote:
i have asked before (i think) but i really want some solid reasurance!

You certainly have. Your post with replies is here; weather in belek april 2012

Darren
It would be nice if we were to get regular weather reports soon as holiday season is just round the corner, I'm not sure I'll have a problem though as am going to Icmeler in July/August so I reckon it'll be hot hot hot!" lol Can't wait and my daughter is real excited too (her first abroad holiday ever) :sun2 :cheers :sun2
I will be starting the weather reports daily from Icmeler/Marmaris next week as we have our first guests arriving in the resort

Today it is 25 in the sun but the air is still a bit crisp when out of the sun

A couple of photo's here from my home in Icmeler today

http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15168

John
19th March 2012 11:00 Icmeler

Clear blue skies with a gentle breeze

22 degrees in the shade

29 degrees in the sun

John
Thanks for this John, as you know there is a huge interest in daily weather reports as we begin our countdown to our holidays. Pics look good, hope you are well.

Wilson ;)
Hi Wilson nice to hear from you again

Just checked at 11:30 is 36 degrees in the sun
hi im going to Belek soon, i know its quite a distance from marmaris, but would you expect similar temps in belek? :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.