General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
italy seems perfect for this, nice culture, sightseeing, night life. places like venice i heard are very romantic and i know italy has some b&b's. if you need anymore info just pm me and ask! i know a lot about italy and other places round the med
How about Albena in Bulgaria? It's smaller that the main resorts, and close enough to places like Varna & Balchik to take care of the culture aspect.
Ibiza is really nice, just do not go not San Antonioa. Try Santa Eliha (Not spelt right) or Portinax, this is a lovely island just spoilt by the name of rave and clubbers.
My recommendation would be Lake Garda, wonderful scenery, delicious food, plenty to see. We did a day trip to Venice from here and also went to the opera in Verona. And the ice cream ............. mmmmmmm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.