We were allocated apartments at the rear of the complex, and they were actually 2 bedroom apartments for the same price, they were spotless, spacious and very quiet.
The location is ideal for the beach, bars, restaurants etc all being a 2 minute walk away. Staff were helpful and friendly. Only 10 minutes transfer from the airport in a taxi, cost about 13 euros so no waiting about for coaches. Visit o'reillys, charlies and bottles bar for live music and good food.
We will certainly be going back to the Elena in the future.
- Clean apartments;
- Clean communal areas;
- Gave extra key without any additional cost;
- Safe box very cheap (10 euros wk plus 5 euro deposit);
- Full size fridge/freezer / oven and grill / kettle;
- Good location for centre of resort and beach (although apartments at front of complex may be noisy of a night as it across road from a number of bars etc).
- One bedroom window didn't open and despite being February got very warm inside room - member of staff looked at it and said would be fixed but it never was;
- Some staff on reception not friendly or hardly acknowledged you;
- beds very hard;
- We didn't but if you plan on trying to cook meals you may find lack of pans etc a problem.
Overall it is a cheap and cheerful place and if you are looking for somewhere clean and tidy with central location than it should suit most people for a few days or a week.
Our room was right by the pool so we could watch the kids without worry. The downside is I did hear some of the rooms could get a little noisy if facing the clubs opposite but we did not hear anything and were not in one of those rooms. Also no ovens so if you want to cook it may be a bit difficult. For budget apartments these were perfect and I would go back as it was very friendly.
Travel operator: diy
Although we were not inside the main complex we still found the service 1st class. The apartments were the cleanest we have ever stayed in and they were kept spoless by the very reqular cleaners. Staff were all very helpful and they could not have done enough for us.
These apartments are so handy for the sea front and has the bonus on not having steep hills to climb at night. We would recommend Bluebells or Spenders for a good pint with good craic!
Travel operator: DIY
Travel operator: jet2.com & travelrepublic
Travel operator: INDEPENDANT
Travel operator: thomas cook
The Elana appartments are just up the road from all the beach and the main strip nobody seemed to use the pool bar or anything on the complex as everything you need is just down the road.
At the end of the street is a great cafe which served a full english breakfast just like at home .
We had a great time didnt want for anything else
would recomend to anyone.
Travel operator: thompson
The back block is ideal if you want to be away from the bar area.
Travel operator: thomson
Ask a Question
Got a question? Ask our community of over 1.5 million users.
Book Your Stay
Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below: