General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You must be devastated and in shock at the moment. Nothing we can say can ease your pain, but I hope it helps to know that others care.
:ghug
luci
On behalf of Holidaytruths Maryjo, please accept our very sincere condolences on the loss of your very special son Craig.

From Admin & Mods xxxx
I am so sorry to hear the sad loss of your son Maryjo.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Lyn x
Echo everyone else's comments,

God bless

Degs xx
So sorry to hear of your sad lose Maryjo. Now he is in a better place and no longer suffering. Thinking of you.
RIP Craig.
just wanted to say I had read this post and I,m really really sorry to hear off your loss

thinking of you and your family
Just wanted to add how sorry I am to read of your sad loss. Thinking of you and your family, Nic.
Maryjo, so sorry to hear of your loss, I can't begin to imagine what you all must be going through at the moment. Sounds like Craig put up quite a fight, you must be very proud of him. I'm sure your holiday is the last thing on your mind right now, but I hope in time and with the co-operation of the tour company you are able to go, it would do you both good.

Pam x
Maryjo
Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Craig is now in a better place.
Irene
hi mary jo, im so sorry to hear about craig...it is such a terrible thing...to lose a child....i only hope that you get some peace in the knowledge that craig is not in any more pain or suffering and in a very special place..like you say with the angels.god bless from sue
God bless you during this sad time, it must be comfort so many people are thinking about you. CBG x
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time Maryjo.
God Bless, Linda x
oh maryjo so so sorry to hear this, god bless you and little Craig xxx
My thoughts and prayers are with you (((Big Hugs)))
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you a virtual hug and a small poem. I hope that Mods and Admin will not mind. God Bless.

Death is nothing at all
I have only slipped away into the next room
I am I and you are you
Whatever we were to each other
That we are still
Call me by my old familiar name
Speak to me in the easy way you always used
Put no difference into your tone
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow
Laugh as we always laughed
At the little jokes we always enjoyed together
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me
Let my name be ever the household word that it always
was
Let it be spoken without effort
Without the ghost of a shadow in it
Life means all that it ever meant
It is the same as it ever was
There is absolute unbroken continuity
What is death but a negligible accident?
Why should I be out of mind
Because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you for an interval
Somewhere very near
Just around the corner
All is well.
Nothing is past; nothing is lost
One brief moment and all will be as it was before
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we
meet again!

Canon Henry Scott-Holland, 1847-1918, Canon of St
Paul's Cathedral
Oh Maryjo, so sorry to hear your sad news. My heart and thoughts go out to you. We have a disabled son and we have had to sit by his hospital bed on a number of occasions praying he would make it and pull through and thankfully he did. The strain this puts you under is immeasurable. It will be hard for you just now but try to remember he has gone to a better place. You will have many fond memories of Craig and these will always be with you and your family. God bless you Maryjo and your loved ones.
I just want to say a big "Thank You " to all the lovely messages from everyone.They really do help. It was the funeral on Thursday and although we were both dreading it so much, it was such a beautiful service and there were so many people who had come to pay their respects, we were so proud to have such a lovely son who obviously touched the hearts of everyone who had the privelege of knowing him. There were so many people at the service that they were even standing at every possible space there was to stand and a few even had to stand at the doors outside. He is going to be missed by so many people. We have the most wonderful memories and know he will be beside us forever.

Thank You x
I hope you find comfort in your memories Maryjo, I'm thinking of you at this sad time.

Lynn
xxx
What sad news Maryjo. I hope you can find some comfort in the thought that your son is no longer suffering and he is at rest. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.