Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
well i think the 5 + rooms are on main corridor.. ask not to be put on main corridor.. i think thats what were going to do. The rooms are lovely though. Here's there website http://www.clubalize.com . :D
hi we went in sept last year and there were 5 of us and yes we were on the main corridor in a 2 bedroom apartment but we thought it was great and we managed to sleep ok. 2 of my sons and 3 friends are going on 5th june till 12th this year and have asked for the same room as it was in a good place. if you have been here it was just above the penguin near the slides. you will have a great time here wherever your room is, its fantastic.
Hi all we also went last September but stayed at the front of the Apts which is on a busy road. We stayed in room 3303 overlooking a school. It was rather noisy but not excessively so :lol: Hope you all have a great time, they are great Apts :lol:
Hi can anybody tell me where abouts is the club alize apartments, last time i went to marmaris we stayed in the blue bays hotel(very unfortunately but thats another story)which was handy for getting about from,is the club alize anywhere near ther?????, thanks

*Edit to restore normal font Briar
Its about a 5 minute walk.
Do you know where the Elvis bar is on the main road?
if yes walk past it (going away from bluebays) you come to the taxi rank on the corner, turn left there and walk as far back as you can, its there.

loulou
thats great, thanks alot.
thinking of booking holiday in club alize apartments next year any info would be great. also what are the beachers like? went to gumbet last year great holiday but beachers were not much. any info? many thanx.
hi just wondering has anyone heard anything about club alize, who is working there this year? was there last year and going back in 5 weeks
Just got all excited as I had an e-mail saying there was a new review on the Club Alize, but there isnt one :( Looks like we will just have to wait and see :!:
Hi, is anybody off to club alize anytime soon, i go on the 10th june and will make sure i let you all know about what it's like, but surely someone's already been this year, so share your info, PLEASE.......
eight of us are off to club alize on 5th june can't wait 5 years since we've been to marmaris,bet there's loads of changes :lol:
hi, 2 of my sons and 3 friends are going also on 5th june. we went as a family last sept. and thought it was fantastic. you will love it.
thanks, kids are on countdown now 11and a half sleeps to go, is there much for kids to do they are 8,5 and 2
Well we are off tomorrow morning to Club Alize, ive got the essentials packed, 8 cans of cider and 2 toilet rolls!!!!!. Still abit worried about first time in Turkey but we let you all know about it when we get back.
does anyone no if the greenbed apartmentsl (round the corner from portobella apartments still there,) 7 more sleeps to go getting excited, what likes the food in the club alize ? :fly
We Stayed at the club Alize last July.....While the hotel was nice and new the poolside staff were very arugant. The bar manager "Jesus" so they called him was a total waste of space.....he saved sunbeds for friends of his who wernt even staying in the hotel, "they always got the pool side sunbeds" and then he had the nerve to tell his staff to go round and collect towels off sunbeds that people wernt sitting on at the time in order to freeup te beds...... half of the people at the time were having meals in the bar area. The rooms were veryclean and the maid service was superb.

It was my daughters 18th Birthday the first day we got there and we had arranged with the waiters to bring her a cake when we ordered our sweets "of which we paid £20 for" and they couldnt even get that right, they kept us waiting for @30mins by which time my daughter had clicked on the suprise was....well....NOR A SUPRISE. I not one or moaning andhave been going to turkey for the past 6-7 years and have never had any complaints at any of the hotels which we have previously stayed.
I agree about the Sun Beds at the Club Alize we were there last year and they were coming down at 5.00am in the morning to put towels on. Alway the front ones by the pool were taken my 6.00am. I complained but nothing happens.
Yes I Think Everyone Will Agree About Sunbeds. Some People Were Coming In From Being Out and Putting Towels On The Beds and Then Not Getting Up Til like 2 - 3 In The Afternoon. Although We Got Sunbeds We Complained For Other People Because It Is Not Fair, But We Said It To The Friends We Made (bar staff) and They Began To Move Towels Themselves For The People Who Were Laying On The Floor ect. As The Holiday Went On They Eventually Did It More Often and Got Better.

Im Going Again This Year, Its A Fab Hotel and I Can't Wait, 5 weeks 5 days. :D
Hopefully Some People Will Post Reviews.
Hi

I agree the sun bed situation is bad but worse still is the attitude of the manager and the staff in general. Please be cafeful with leaving things in your room, there are light fingered peeps about also I wouldn't go for a room on the ground floor {near reception} either facing the pool or the road the noise is dreadful. The hotel is new and clean but it needs new management, I have just succesfuly sued First Choice for half the holiday cost, don't take any nonesence from the staff and if you have any problems make detailed notes and take a camcorder.

love chazy x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.