Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
club alize
420 Posts
swalk,

Walk down from Club Julian to the main road, at the junction (Adam & Eve in front of you ) turn right. Keep walking past Club Turquoise, past the junction that takes you down to the front and keep going in the general direction of Migros. Club Alize is on the left hand side just before Portobello and opposite the school. I would say a ten to fifteen minute walk fromClub Julian.

Wilson :wink:
thats us home now from club alize missing the weather already although it was very very hot before we left, we all enjoyed our time there, we did the castaway cruise from the reps £17 for adults £6 for kids under 5's go free, we all had a good day the reps keep the kids entertained for most of the day so you get peace to sunbathe, also must mention brian and michelle from the kids club they do a really good job keeping the kids entertained. bought some jewelery from the on-site jewelers (adam and Brian) remember to haggle with them you will get it cheaper. don't know if any of the old staff were there from last year as we were'nt there, but the staff this year were alright although a couple of times the got the bill wrong so remember and check yours. My only gripe was that people were putting out there own sunbeds VERY early before staff came on duty.
Hi everyone, Just back from the club alize and it was great, I don't think any of the entertainment staff are there from last year but the ones that are there are ok, allthough i've got to say we found the evening entertainment a bit naff, but there is so much to do in marmaris anyway it's not a major problem, i know the hotel manager is the same as last year and he is really funny you can have a great laugh with him, and the waiters are a good laugh too, chucking water at people and getting thrown in the pool themselves. We went to marmaris two years ago and we did'nt thing the prices have gone up at all, still very reasonable there, if anyone wants to ask anything feel free, by the way the best place to eat is still the beefeater on the front. anyone going there will have a great time and get a great tan as when we left on saturday it had been in the 90's for a couple of days.
Hey Everyone.
Glad to hear everyone has been having a great time. Not long now for me 1 week 6 days and im off woo.

Could someone post up the pictures of the staff please,im dieing to know whos still there. :D
1 week and counting ! :D - im so excited..my auntie, uncle and cousin are coming now and going to surprise my dad as hes not been well.

where is everyone from the alize? - not many messages being posted lately.

Anyone going on the 10th?
Hi Kirstyc, This time next week you'll be there, would you mind finding out how much it is this year for a late checkout, as we won't be leaving untill after midnight so will need to keep our room on.Also you'll be able to tell us if they still do the same crazy dance as last year, Have a great time. Maggie :lol:
Of course I will ! I`ll let you all know whats changed and what hasn't. Soo excited this time next week we'll be all excited waiting for our mini bus :lol: .
Has anyone read the latest reviews on the hotel page, very disapointed to hear about drinks being spiked and that the management didn't do anything about it.I have emailed the hotel to air my view as this could ruin someones holiday and with two teenage girls to think about I don't want it happening to my family. maggie
Hello.
Well im off to the airport in one hour and a half. Let you all know whats happening and what its like. See you all in 2 weeks ! :D
hi just got back from club alize on monday, the best three weeks ever missing it so much and all the staff. anyone going this year will have a great time, will write a full report soon
I don't think the entertainment team are the same as last year but they are really funny. Every dy he asked me and said 'No thank you' imating me. They always had a laugh with us and didn't presure us into doing stuff. we are going back in September, 7wks tomorrow and counting. It's so fab there. If anyone is reading this going for the first time, you will love it, it's fab fab fab xxx :D :D :D
Heya.
Just got back from Club Alize last night. Had a fantastic time just as good as last year. The entertainment team are not as good as last year but they are still fun and up for a laugh! I`ll post my review in abit :D . Wish I was still there :( .

------
My review is up..not much to say really except fantastic.
Just wundering if anyone is in touch with any of the waiters from this year whos been.

Also for anyone who was their last year..theres only a couple of people still there from last year like Mustafa (waiter),Cengis (manager person) and some bar staff ect.The newbies are just as lovely. Cengis also hinted at us that he might be bringing back last years entertainment team for next year..we'll have to see. :D
hey has anyone got any picture so the waiters, hotel and entertainment team. i would be totally greatful if you could send me them.

mel xx
hi i just came back from club alize last week. Since then i have been talking to Murat, David and Casper if thats any help
Casper? Really ? Aww hes so lovely aint he? Bless, got on really well with him as he was always a good laugh.

Hey mel I just emailed you - and when I get my pictures back i`ll be sure to send you them of the staff.
  • Edited by KiRsTyC 2006-07-27 10:44:57
thats great kirsty thanks so much.

mel xx
this is a picture off my phone. not very good because of the lights but I dont get my proper ones til friday so. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/Kerstoy/mustafazephurandronaldo.jpg

Dad,Mustafa,Zephur(thats how you say his name dont know if its how you spell),Ronaldo or Casper and My Cousin.
Would appreciate if anyone could advise me on the loaction of Club Alize.
I know the rough layout of Marmais as we stayed at the Atrium Apartments a few years back.

Cheers

JIM
Hiya.
If you look further down the page there is a huge topic on club alize and im sure that will have everythink in it you need to know.
Club Alize is near the Portobello.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.