Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There are 3 adults and 1 child travelling so not sure if we would need a minibus? do you have the contact details for the person you use?

Thanks
I don't think the transfer companies use vehicles much smaller than a Transit Connect. Yes, you'd all fit in a normal size car but you'd struggle to get your luggage in. I pay £30 Dalaman - Ovacik
Hi Zonda

Who do you travel with or do you just grab a cab?
I'm not sure of the company name and the person who organises the transfers is in Turkey at the moment! She'll ring sometime today (when the Efes has worn off) so I'll ask.
I'm not sure I'm allowed to do this... but this company was recommended to me and I've just booked through them

http://www.hisaronu.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8159.0
You need to be registered to view that site.
Ah sorry... here they are : Jay Transport

http://www.hisaronu.co.uk/jay/index.htm
jay-transport@hotmail.com
Thank you both

Will check this website out............... :tup
Jolly good - they should charge you around £80 for 3 adults and one child which is a significant saving on £110. On the other forum I posted they have lots of good reviews.
haymans, I tried to register on that forum but it says I'm not allowed, any idea why??
OOo how odd I had no problems with it. What's the exact error message?
Make sure you tick the "I am over 16" box and the "I agree" box for the terms or it won't allow you to join
I'd done that. I did exactly the same thing with a different email address and it's worked fine.
How bizarre! I'm Stimmos Girl on that forum, see you there!
transfers for hamishmcturk.com for 4 people are £35 each way. He s always at the airport waiting for you and very reliable. He also quick at responding to emails, which isnt always the case in Turkey. Used him for transfers for about the last 5 years and never had a problem
we have used orangerentacar and they were fab. even waited for us when our flight was delayed. you book it online and pay your driver.

hugs la x
Thanks Becci and lapinkfluff :tup

So far have found that hamish mcturk are coming up with the best feedback.

Sarah
hamish is a very reliable company or you can always try nicholas airport service both sites are on my website under general in links :sun2
We are using Koral Travel - £120 return, private mini-bus.
Think they charge £70 return for taxi for 4.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.