Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we are using resorthoppa this year for the first time , are they ok
We have booked this company from Dalaman to Icmeler 18th August. Has anyone used this company before and how long does the transfer take please. We booked independently and used a private transfer last year which was very quick and very good. Having booke a 'package' this year just wondered if they are ok. Thanks. :)
Hi,

Me, my family and friends have all used this transfer service. For me and my family they were there and had a board with our name. My friend they were there but as she was by herself (for the first time) she was scared and rang them up and they came looking for her!!! They were excellent for us and it takes around an hour to hour and half depending on the driver! We would certainly use them again and we did when we went to spain!

Enjoy your holiday ill be there when you are!!!

Sarah :)
Thanks Sarah enjoy yours too. We are staying at the Kurt apartments.
Hi
Does any know if you can get a taxi to from Dalaman airport to Olu Deniz, how much it would cost and how long it takes.

thanks George
Hi George yes you can catch a taxi from outside the airport not sure how much. I have just returned from Olu Deniz and used for my private transfer holiday 2 heaven, it cost me £90 return for 4 people in an airconditioned mini bus that was very clean and road worthy, they were there on time to pick us up on arrival and return would definately use them again. It took an hour.
You can get a taxi, unsure how much it is if you get in one outside the airport. We have booked our transfers with Hamish McTurk and are paying £65 return :)
Hi george,
We have also booked with hamish mcturk, from dalaman to oludeniz 35 each way for 3. take a look.
http://www.hamishmcturk.com
Orange cars who are on here do transfers but they have gone up quite a lot over the last couple of years, very good service though.

kevinhawley on here organised one of our transfers and it was really good service too.
Email the hotel your are staying in and they should sort it out for you.The hotel we stay in uses oscar car rental and they charge £60 return for 4
kevin hawley does arrange a fine transfer service this person can be well trusted
when you next back kevin :sun2
Hi All,

just back from LYKIA WORLD and i used Hamish McTurk - exellent service - transfer just over an hour £80 return for 2 people.

have booked him for next year already,

gregg
Hi Mav,
Thanks for that, back now mate, had p.c. problems, been offline for a few days though, :banghead: everything seems to be alright again now, back up and running,

Just for anyone that's interested, yes I still arrange transfers through a reputable Turkish company, fully insured etc, Dalaman to Olu Deniz is still £40.oop one way up to 4 peeps.

I can also cater for larger parties, no limit really but obviously the more people in the party the more money it would be.

:wink: Cheers Kev :wink:
We are arriving in Antalya airport about midday and wondered how much a taxi to Cornelia Deluxe in Belek would be.

Or if i contacted the hotel direct would they arrange a taxi transfer

Thanks
Hi,
Now that the tunnel is open what is the tranfer time from airport to resort?
Thanks
Lorraine
Hi Lorraine

If going direct by private transfer, should take about 50 minutes or so depending on time of day/night and traffic.

Obviously it will take longer if you are on a shared coach with several drop offs en route in say Fethiye, Ovacik, Hisaranou etc.
Been to belek many times ,dont know any private transfers ,but the airport is only 35mins by bus to belek so taxi would be a lot less,most hotels i have stayed at in belek have transfers available ,send them an email or better still if you can phone them that would be better as sometimes they do not send replies to emails.

Bluepeterno1
we used Hamish MC Turk , they did a good job for us, comfortable and on time.
What about marmaris - does the tunnel improve travel time there too and if so how long ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.