Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
try grab that cab..its about £28 cpy.. but if your in protaras then you will find plenty of taxis along the strip.. :)
Get "Travel Express" minibus, will cost about 5 cyp. I have the phone number if needed.
>Get "Travel Express" minibus, will cost about 5 cyp. I have the phone number if needed.

Number would be great, thanks!!
Can anyone please tell me whether it's cheaper to pick up a taxi at Paphos Airport to go to Paradise Kings Club than pre-booking? From the quotes I've received it seems to be so. Anyone know what the taxis at the rank at the airport would charge?

Thanks for your help.
Taxi's from the airport will cost you about 33/35 Cyprus pounds. There are many waiting at the airport and the journey time is around 45 mins Paul :D
Thanks Jim, after reading that i think we might just hire a car !
I have looked through this thread and cannot find any reference to paphos airport. Is it not a popular airport ?

I need to know the distance from the airport to protaras as I understand it is over 50 miles and a taxi would be very expensive.

Anybody done the journey or any suggestions as to the best way to do it.

We will be arriving approx 4.00pm and need to be at the airport for the return journey at midnight for a 2.00am flight.
Hi,

Ive just came across a web site with the price list from Larnaca and Paphos to all destinations ,unfortunately this forum wouldnt let me copy the URL address in.

You will find it if you search for airport taxis cyprus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.