Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Good pub, music and drinks - by the river.
Romanos up a side street at the port end for Spanish dishes.Dirty Duck for DJ music.Sea Club 2 for Sunday lunch,Barney Rubbles opposite Saturno for quizes.
Cheers has a great atmosphere. Definately worth a visit.
I dont know what age you are, but my grown up kids went to "Bells" and "Menta" which were on till all hours, and had foam parties etc.

If you go to the bridge opposite the Bellvue complex and walk along the canal on either side, there are loads of bars with lots going on, music quizzes etc.

Cheers and the Peach Pit are good much later at night after the kids have gond to bed!

Lunas Grill has some good tribute acts, we went to see Elvis and the Teddy Bears, and they were very good.

If you walk around the centre you will fall over loads of excellent places.

Hope you have a fab time 8)
There is a lovely open-air resturant with brilliant live music at the end of the strip, opposite the Bellvue Apartments.

The food was gorgeous and the atmosphere was brilliant. would definatly recommend it!

Enjoy your holiday.
Kianic - that was Lunas Grill (mentioned above) - highly recommended. :D
sorry to hark on but my 4 year old is driving me mad - if you see these woggles for sale whilst there please let me know !
i really dont wantto have to take one with me

this is what they look like
http://www.julieleung.com/archives/noodles.jpg

many many thanks !
:) We have been to Alcudia many times and going again July 23rd.Yes you can get these woggles,they are sold in many shops.Have a good holiday.

Diane :gluck :sun :wave
Try the Brittania bar/restaurant which is opposite the Jupiter/Saturno, underneath the Solecito Apts. Ate there a number of times over the last 2 weeks (arrived back here on 2 June) and was never dissatisfied. They do all English food including a good "Sunday" roast any day of the week.

Alio :lol:
yea the cheers bar is relli good n good atmosphere!!!!!! :D
anybody know a website for photos or map of the strip in alcudia
Can anyone tell me what the sittings are for dinner at hotel...is there any sense to alocatio e.g families with kids first?, also can you swap if necessary?
Also never been to Alcudia before, got wife and two kids 13 and 9- girls- is it okay for kids...i alwasy thought it would be good, but reading/hearing mixed views..we all like a drink and a laugh (not kids obviously!) and Blackpooly type atmosphere that so many peoplel seem to be slagging off..is Alcudia fun for family?

any help appreciated , thanks.
hi shoestring you and your family will love alcudia me my wife and 9 year old girl got back 2 weeks ago and it was brill loads of bars and places to eat and water park. A beach to die for you can have it quite or liverly what ever you want as for being like blackpool would not know have not been there for 35 years. Even though we cuold drive there in 3hours i would not go but alcudia is brill

enjoy the fatboy
Cheers fatboy.

did your daughter enjoy it?

Hopefully loads of people out to enjoy their holiday instead of complaining about everything.

My daughter wants to know if the beach is good for kids and any water based activities for them? e.g is banana boat for adults only?

any bars you would recommend?

cheers

shoestring
hi my daughter loved it she said it was her best holiday ever and she has been to tenerfie 2times salou 2times and loret de mar once so that says something. The beach is great for kids lovely white sand the water so clear you can see the bottom you can walk out for about 100yds and you are still only up to your waist. Water sports there is pedalos,banana boat,paragliding,glass bottom boats dont know about what age you have to be. As for pubs there is plenty, cheers ,the peach pitt,brittania,the red lion,the london pub,i could go on there is so many all on your door step. you must try a pancake from the man on the main strip he is amazing to wach as he makes them that good we have him on video

enjoy your holls wish it was me the fatbou :) :) :) :)
can anyone tell me if there is water based sports in Alcudia?

if so , the my daughter is desperate to know if there is an age restriction for banana boat? can kids do any water sports?
Sorry I cant answer about the age restriction (but its probably more like a HEIGHT restriction) :D

But can tell you that you will be falling over the water and beach sports on Alcudia Beach. There's banana boats, donut pulls, glass bottom boat trips, pedalo's, jet skis, further up the beach towards Peurto Pollensa you can to kite surfing............

Put it this way, I dont think your daughter will be disappointed. 8)
Have a lovely holiday, Alcudia is our favourite resort, you will love it. 8) 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.