Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi calamity.
if you have any pictures of a one bedroom deluxe apartment that would be great .if not ,then any photos of the kids pool would be great.thanx for asking .can't wait to go now.going on the 17th of september.one thing i would like to ask is how long have the mens trousers got to be for the restaurant?my partner is wondering if three quarter trousers will do.
thanx
simone
if you read the 1st 20 pages on this site i think that mrs maggie and mousse have added photos of the new aliathon inc splash pool i hope that this maybe of some help you will enjoy it but i am not sure what will be going on there for the kids as i no that a lot of the staff were moving on the first week of september
Hi Simone, no strict rules with the trousers, I saw some of the men in knee length shorts, as colalips said the pics are already I haven't loaded them up but can do if you don't find what you need. Have fun I am sure you will! wish I was going back in September :cheers
Many thanks for the review gizzy1. Now members will be able to find it easily rather than the one in this topic which will drop a few pages back quite quickly.

If you have any photos of the complex you can upload them to our Photo Galleries at the top of the page and I'm sure the members will appreciate them.

luci :wave
i have been trying to find the alithion photos in the photo gallery and cant find them, i went to the cyprus file but dont see any marked alithion holiday village, i also looked in paphos and couldnt find it either :think
its on these pages cant remember page number sorry but they give you a good ideal of the complex pools
The photo's I posted are on page 21 - scroll about half way down and you'll find them ;) :)
Thanks Mrs.Maggie

A quick way to go to Page 21 is go to the bottom of this page and click on "Go to page". If you have a pop up blocker, hold down Ctrl while clicking on it and a box should appear. Just put in 21 and it will take you to the page.

Mrs.Maggie

It would be appreciated if you could upload your upload your photos to our Photo Galleries where they will be easier for members to find. I would suggest only uploading 5 at a time as it can take a while.

thank you mrs maggie, colalips & luci, I have seen those photos back when they were posted and there great much appreciated.
I just wondered if there had been any new ones, as i couldnt find any in the photo gallery
hello i have uploaded a picture of the kids splash pool. if you go to photo gallery at the top of this page it is the the upload file on page 1 of the gallery(i think) wasn't really sure what i was doing or how to get it in the cyprus folder.
didn't really have any other pics of just the complex.
Many thanks for the photo. :tup It will be moved into the Cyprus folder by the mod who looks after the galleries in due course.

One more sleep to go - well..............half a sleep, have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning to get to Manchester Airport by 0400hrs - yawwwwwwwwwwn :yikes it will be worth it though!!
Maggie x
hi all.
can anyone please tell me if there is a certain time you have to be out of the pools by as we would like to use them until well into the evening.
thanx
simone
They do close at 7pm but there was always people still in after that.
We've just reutrned from Aliathion village, pools close around 7pm, but please be aware that ear infections are rife, we were at the Aegean pool and 95% of the children had ear infections - posted review :(
just back will post review n pics in a day or two was a good holiday very few minor gripes no major 1s really was in the village side 1 bed delux but spent all our time in pool by reception heard of few ear problems but not many

stumpy :)
Hello all, can anyone tell me just out of curiosity whether the large wooden bucket at the kids splash pool was working. When we went it didnt work the whole two weeks we were there. Dissapointing. :que
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.