Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Excitment now a little tainted

Tickets still not arrived and are meant to be flying in 6 days !! :que
Hi can anyone please tell me if the resorts will be open easter nx year as it we break up 26march till 13 april looking at going then,and what the weather will be like should be hot, we usually go to Tenerife but fancy trying egypt for our winter holls thanks :sun2
thanks for that madcaravanner, good luck fishing
Can anyone tell me if aqua blu aquapark,and aqua blu are the same complex read lots of reviews but more help would be great looking at going easter nx year thanks :que
taffy fflint wrote:
Can anyone tell me if aqua blu aquapark,and aqua blu are the same complex read lots of reviews but more help would be great looking at going easter nx year thanks :que

There are two Aqua blu in Sharm
one is prefixed Albatros Aqua Blu and is on Om el Sid cliffs
whilst the other is nearer to Sharks Bay

both have water parks and apparently are brilliant
We are off to the Albatros one in November
hi anyone one been and back :que
any photos :que
going at xmas so looking forward to reviews
cajd wrote:
hi anyone one been and back :que
any photos :que
going at xmas so looking forward to reviews

Not yet
Not long until November
does anyone no if all the waterslides,and all facilites will be open end of march early april next year,thanks :think
taffy fflint wrote:
does anyone no if all the waterslides,and all facilites will be open end of march early april next year,thanks :think

AFAIK

the resort is open all year like the rest of Sharm -- Brill isn't it doesn't matter when you get chance for a holiday you get sun all year round
hi goin on 16th december and going to aqua blu
takin our 14 year old son who is panicing not going to be anyone his age there to chill with
can anyone tell me the temperature just now and what the exchange rate is there also
has the hotel got a wifi area
and where not to take a room
we are here now temperature is in low 30's in day and low 20's at night slight wind
lots of kids of all nationalities though as usual Russian's not mixing
at night slight wind
probably could be caused by the food :rofl
Enjoy the rest of your holiday :cheers

Graham
hi thanks for that
wot is exchange rate
here the best is 8.1
are u having a good time on the slides
hope its as good as its hiped to be
are there many places to walk to at nights
cajd wrote:
hi thanks for that
what is exchange rate
here the best is 8.1
are u having a good time on the slides
hope its as good as its hiped to be
are there many places to walk to at nights

The exchange in resort was as high as 9.4

Believe the hype the water park is worth every penny the charge LE199 a day for day trippers then they have to pay for food on top

The Cave du Roi restaurant is for hotel guests only and is really good
but then we did witness UK style hygiene from staff dealing with food and drink to our amazement they are REALLY good here breakages are dealt with instantly repairs are handled immediately problems dealt with even faster and the management appear to listen to the customers

BTW Going back in March according to SWMBO
I've put some photo's here over the next few days I'll add more
we stayed in room 6127 which is next to the Italian and Indian/chinese / Med restaurants - the main Cave du Roi was too busy for our liking

I beleive the rooms in this block and the neighbouring one are bigger than the other blocks?

only take the bare minimum of Egyptian currency with you and take ££s to change while you are there - the rates are better than here, even at the hotel

hope this helps and have a great time :wave:

PS, have to say that we were impressed that the butter was Lurpak!! blimey, how easy to please are we :cheers
fanny wrote:
we stayed in room 6127 which is next to the Italian and Indian/chinese / Med restaurants - the main Cave du Roi was too busy for our liking
PS, have to say that we were impressed that the butter was Lurpak!! blimey, how easy to please are we :cheers

We were into the main block just down from reception facing the Asiatic restaurants room 1132

like I have said in other posts the one thing that impressed us was that the level of food hygiene was fantasically high
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.