Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Thanks for your advice. I think it would be great to see a match there...probably more fun for me than a tour!! :lol:
have looked at some hotels on the easyjet website and they look pretty reasonable...
I was just wondering what area is the best to find a hotel in..
Also if you stayed in a reaosnably central place, would you be near to a beach at all (i want to have a good 'doing' holiday but still find it hard to be drawn away from my sun!!!
Hi, Anyone no an easy and cheapets way to get from Reus airport to the centre of Barcelona at about 10:30pm?

Thats the time ill be getting out of the airport and need to head to a hostel in barcelona centre.

If not, anyone no a cheap hostel in Reus?

Please help!
Hi Vicky, according to the airport website there is a bus -
http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?cid=1076318132672&pagename=Estandar%2FPage%2FAeropuerto&SMO=1&SiteName=REU&p=1048858949306&c=Page&MO=1

You could try link for various options under the 'getting there' section while you are waiting for people who've perhaps done the journey to come back to you.
hi
just booked hotel for next week for 3days for me and my wife NO KIDS just a short break away from it all
do any of you have any info on the hotel ronda :?: :?: .cheers
just got back from a wonderful short break in barca.stayed at hotel ronda which was only 5 min walk from la rambla :D :D .hotel was clean and for only £40 a night great value for money. hotel staff very frendly and helpfull.
the hotel get a thumbs up for a short city break :D :D
Can anyone tell me where the fountains are in Barcelona? I believe they are lit up at night.
Place de Cataluna. Can't miss it because it's the meeting point of most main streets in Barca.

Pics HERE with one of mine of Cataluna the first one you see.
Harriers, many thanks. the photos are lovely.
i Have another question... I know there are two turistic buses. Red and Blue. can someone tell me if the buses are these colours and which one goes to the La Sagrada Familia?
The blue turistic bus covers the South of the city but the Red one which covers the north goes to the Segrada Familia.You can use both on the one ticket and each full tour takes about 2 hours.
Cheers,
I don't think the buses are different colours.The blue one leaves from the opposite side of Placa de Cataluna from El Corte Ingles soret and the red one from outside the store.
Cheers
thanks for your reply. You would think I was going tomorrow instead of September.
the fountains you proberley refering to are not at placa de cataluna.placa de cataluna is at the top end of the ramblas.where there are some fountains but not the famous one's which light up and dance to music.the fountains are just fantasic what a wonderfull sight are running on friday's and saturday's at the moment more nights in summer months.my wife and myself were there friday 17 march.cost's about 5 euro in taxi from placa de cataluna in taxi
the fountains are just up from PLACA ESPANYA fountain montjuic.by the arts museum with fantastic view's over looking city.A MUST see when visiting barca.

the buses are all the same colour with 3 different colours covering the whole city red route blue route and forum route(green)forum route on runs summer time
red runs center and north of the city sagrada familia,park guell,nou camp
blue runs center and south and west placa de espanya,olimpic stadium,and in to the mountains
forum runs down by the beach,bussiness area,s of city
cost 22 euro for 2 days hop on and off as many time's you want on all route's great vaule for money
thanks for that. I sure hope I get on the correct one for Sagrada Familia as I am only there a very short time before going on the cruise.
Howdy, hope all who read are ok.

Please help

My girlfriend is going to Barcelona tomorrow for the day and asked me to text her a list of sites to see. I have 160 characters left to tell her the best sites. What would you recommend?

Desperately,

Plug
How about:-

"Go2 tourist info kiosk on middle of Ramblas. Get free map. Get them 2 show u wer sites r"

Highlights for me were Nou Camp & Park Guell, but a girl may not get very excited about looking round a football stadium. :?
Hello, I am going to Barcelona in two weeks time and have been told not to go near the La Rambla at night as it not safe, is there any were else that I should keep away from.

Dave
Hello, I am going to Barcelona for a four day break and have been told that there is a good bus service from the airport to the city, we will be stopping at the B-Hotel near the Placa D Espanya one of the first stops from the airport. What I would like to know is, is there much of a push and shove to get this bus or would it be better to get a taxi?

Dave
Hello, Can anybody tell me of any good bars and restaurats near the Placa D Espanya area ( near the Montjuic/Estadi Olimpic )
Also any good Cafes to look out for when we are in La Rambla's and Port area's.
Thank you,
Dave.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.