Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
If I had to choose between these 2 I would definately stay at the Bitacora. Great food, pool area clean, staff very friendly, evening entertainment not to bad either. When we went our favourite show was Bitter & Twisted - great for both adults and kids. I think they are still there alternate weeks as the other week they are at the Sister hotel to Bitacora (Vulcano). Think it was a Monday night.
Have a good time
Have to decide if you want SC or HB. Hotels give the choice of both. When you choose HB, you miss out on the evenings of good dining at many different places.
SC is ok, but if you want clean towels, beds made everyday and someone to get your breakfast, hotel option is for you.
Whatever you decide, enjoy Tenerife.
I will add. If cost is important, then HB at a hotel is well worth a consideration, in this current climate of exchange rate for the pound.
HOWEVER
Hotel food becomes somewhat repetitious after a few days.
The one thing is the standard of HB in the Bitacora is excellent the food is first class, something for everyone from my experience
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.