Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Re: Bitez
87 Posts
Thanks Skids1, are you going this year? an 11 year old - we only need to meet one!
From 27th July for 1 week at Meis
Easy for us now as will be 4th year in a row at Bitez.
A couple of years back our friends (who we met in Bitez) were due to arrive for our annual get together at Manuela when the receptionist came up and told us that the Manuela was fully booked and that they were being put in the Ambrosia!!! We thought he was pulling our leg but he was'nt.

They stayed next door for a full week in the master suite!!! Their room was lovely right on the front with a huge balcony...the pool was beautiful we had a swim in it ...no children ....just adults sitting around reading all very calm and quiet!!!

We met them at breakfast one morning very nice.... but nothing was covered and flies all over it.Did they enjoy it??? of couse they did at the price they paid for it...would they pay full price never!!! but they had their bragging rights all holiday telling all at Manuela (where they spent all their time) what a bargin they got. They said the only thing wrong with the room was there was no kettle in it....I jokingly said tell Oktay which he did and sure enough 5 mins later he was given a kettle to borrow for the week!!!

It is a big stark hotel but we have seen the most FANTASTIC weddings there.

It is not a place we would pick... but some people like to stay there year after year not a "Holiday Truth" just a "Holiday Opinion"
Thank everyone for all the advice and help.

I have just booked to go back to Sharm el Sheikh (Holiday Village - Katie was desperate to go here because of all the kids stuff) I will get to Bitez sometime soon.

Thanks again.

Helen x
Hi Helen

I hope Katie has a wonderful holiday!!! I remember when my children were young how important is was to keep them entertained.

It was a pleasure trying to help you and thank you very much for your very kind comments.

Dont worry all good things come to those who wait :tup :tup :tup
I will get there one day, and thats a promise.

Helen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.