Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Breakfast
10 Posts
most resteraunts do a breakfast fry up

didnt see any selling cereal though............although they might
Star24, if you are going self catering why not just buy some milk and cereal and have it in your apartment before going out?
the fenix restraunt next to the fenix hotel do a full english breakfast and the plate is huge.... pretty cheap as well 8)
Hi Sallymac,

We are staying at the Fenix Hotel halfboard and aparently the food is not very nice.

What is the milk like in Bulgaria? Is it worth me taking powdered milk?
Star 24, I am sure there will be something you are able to have without having to go out looking for a restaurant/cafe. I havent been to Bulgaria yet (going next week!) but am sure their cows arent too different to the ones we have here. Dont think you will have to worry about the milk.

From previous half board stays the breakfasts are usually ok, there should be a selection of cereals, fruit, breads, hams, cheese etc as well as your cooked things. Dont worry, just go and enjoy :lol:
Where are you staying?
Off to the Iberostar Sunny Beach on the 12th for a week, really really looking forward to it. :lol:
the fenix restraunt is beside the hotel, not actually in the hotel.

the food in the fenix hotel was ok but we only ate there 3 times.

the milk is ok in tea and coffee but i dont know about drinkin just milk

:)
Hi star

If you are any where near the central square beside the (kuban) across from the hotel is the street where all the artists are on the left as you go in to the street you will find Malinas restaurant just past this on the left you will find a small bar /rest which does a good english breakfast andf is quite cheap
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.