Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Im new to the board.

I am booked in the Can Garden Resort and we go on Tuesday next week (2 May)

Im the same as you guys, cant find any info on this place as it is new for this season.

Im there for 2 weeks and will do a report when I come back.
hi annemarie, hi fishfinger

have a fantastic holiday, let us know whats its like when you get back.

:sun
dont worry, i'll let you know! Looks like me and fishfinger will be holiday mates!
hi all

just been looking at thomson web site for holidays for next year and the can garden resort isnt on there site, hope that isnt a bad sign.

:o
javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy we are going on 6 may cant wait. Cost only £690 for 2 AI 2 weeks. Went to Thomson brand new Tokmak Icmeler last May SC fantastic but not in this years brochure
Hi all, looks like no one has details on the Can Garden Resort, I have booked for the 15th August, looks a great hotel on artists impression, but waiting your feed back. Hope u all have great time and use your towels not trowels, lol
I hope someone posts some news soon on this hotel :D :D :D :D
me too, wendb69, 4 weeks and 3 days for me, my fella says im worrying too much about it tho, but want it to be a great hol

:D
wife booked for 2 of us 7 days june 13th from bristol £922 with thomson, latedeals £647 .hunted on the net for info no luck, allthough found its 8 k/metre from side (approx 5 miles).fingers crossed for first report.
Hello, We have booked into Can Garden Resort from 24th June for 2 weeks. Thomson have promised to post some "real" pictures sometime soon on there website. Desperate for reviews on this hotel, its just the not knowing! The hotel is complete and there is defo no work going on (according to Thomson) so I guess thats one less worry. Does anyone know if pool towels are provided? Look forward to more reviews

*Edit to restore normal font Briar
Hotel is fabulous 10/10 just flew back 2 days ago only wish I had booked to stay longer!!

It is a 15 minute drive from Side it costs 20 lire in a taxi about £8 and that seats 7 people Side is the best place if you want bars and restaurants as there is not that much in walking distance of the hotel.

The do a kiddies disco in the hotel every night for an hour the adult entertainment comes after and it is not brilliant but they are trying.

The hotel itself is excellent it has about 5 bars its own hairdressers,turkish baths,indoor and outdoor pool,shops, games room, pool and beach side bistro and bars, kiddies pool play area and games hut, water slides the food is excellent and the staff canot do enough for you they treat you like royalty. :lol:

Do not take turkish lire as currency as you will be charged more in the shops they would rather you use sterling or euros and if you are using euros cash them there as you get more for your money.
teresastr - brilliant - we are so happy

Anything else you can tell us would be fab.

Food?

Drinks?

Rooms?

Towel situation?

Safe?

Cheers

Wendb69

:bow
thank you for the hotel report, excellent news. wife and i going out in mid june,will travel to side if evening entertainment is not too special, you mentioned a beach bistro ? how far is the beach also what location in the complex would you say is best to have your room.
thanks
johnny m
Great news, thanks Teresastr.
I'm with Wendb69, just want to know more.........Can't wait to go now. Can you advise if the local shop is good for getting bits for my little boy (10 months) nappies etc? Was the weather good for you? Thanks for the write up feel at ease now just wanting to see some photos of how it actually looks and not the artist impression. (Does it look like the impression?)
Hi Johnny m

Me and my fella are there from the 6th June if you wanna share taxi into Side, when you arrive.

Glad someone has put a review up, feel bit more at ease now. :pele
sorry juliek arriving on the 13th
johnny m
Anymore information would be much appriciated, thanks.

Will put photos on when i get back.

:pele
I dont think that that is our hotel - (as mentioned in previous message). There is Can Garden (Hotel) ours is Resort - plus ours is not on beach.

Anyone agree?????

:fly (not long now)

:D

:yipee
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.