Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I wonder if anyone else has thought about using the web cam at the beach bar at Luz bay, to look back if possible to see if anyone suspicious is around.
Looks like there's something happening!

According to Sky News, her parents have just been driven at speed away from their apartment and the police are to hold a press conference this afternoon.

I pray to God its good news! :cry:

Catherine xxx
hope it is good news.
this has also really upset me and i hope the outcome is a good one, most of us have had that sinking feeling when a child was next to you and in 1 second is out of sight, and your heart misses a beat and the child is just around the corner or behind you etc, his happened to me on my wedding day and i was frantic looking for ellie running around in my wedding dress and she was sitting at the bar in the hotel trying to get an ice cream, what a relief !!!, this is only a moments worry but 7 days must be hell and my heart goes out to them !!!
I truely hope that the news is good and there is a happy outcome. I have a 3 year old myself and we have "lost" her once or twice as she tends to wander off and it isn't a pleasant feeling. However, I cannot even begin to imagine how Madeline's parents must be feeling. My thoughts and love are with them.

Hope she is found safe and well.

Sarah :)
Click Here for the link (at the moment) to the update.
Crimestoppers have now created an international number for overseas callers, which is +44 1883 731 336. Any information may be given anonymously.
You know what annoys me, where are all these supposed psychics that help the police? :evil:

If they are for real, why can't one of them tell them where she is!

Yeah a bit single minded of me, I know!
Catherine x
a scottish businessman has put up a £1,000,000 for information leading to her safe return, hopefully with that amount of money ,someone will lead the police to her.
Truly hope they get some good news really soon and the little girl is returned safe and well.
Can't imagine what her parents and loved ones must be going through...doesn't bear thinking about.
I can't imagine what Maddy is going through to be honest. She's the one I'm thinking of.
Definitely... :( Poor baby...Saying prayers for the wee angel too.
I'm sitting at home wondering what, if anything I can do to help. Wishing and hoping that Madeleine is home with her parents safe and sound is just not enough.

I was wondering, you know they say everyone is only so many people removed from 'say the Queen' - well what if we started sending an email around asking for Maddy's safe return. People could then forward it on to their address book (removing previous email address's before sending) and so on. Who knows, if company's sent it on to everyone on their database's then maybe somebody who knows where Maddy is will read it.

Just want to do something, if you know what I mean.
Hi All

I decided today to go on to Bars and clubs websites in Spain, Gibralter, Bulgaria, Turkey u name it and email them all the posters asking them to please put the posters up and send the email on to any contacts they had on the continent. I also added the Sky news website so that they can find a comprehensive run down of the case I really hope that helped. I dont know the family but I am doing my little bit to help. I also put in the email the description of her right eye which no media has elaborated on the pupil colour runs into the Iris this is a significant detail as the eyes are the only part of the human body that NEVER change from birth to Death
She WILL COME HOME!
God Bless her and the McCann Family xx
heres hoping they get some good news and she comes home today for her birthday, cant stop thinking about that poor little girl, its heartbreaking.
Hi Foxie and everyone else, ive been forwarded an email with details and a picture of Madeleine and ive forwarded it to everyone in my address book.
If anyone wants a copy of this email please PM me with your email address and I will gladly pass it to you for further circulation.
Audbod thats a fantastic idea to contact other bars and hotels in Europe, well done!
Madeleine is the first person I thought of when I woke up this morning. Please let her be found safe and well today on her birthday.
Please God bless the little angel and take care of her x
My heart goes out to the McCanns, and little Madelaine, I cant stop thinking about her, I just hope and pray that she is safe, on today her 4th birthday.
You just cant imagine anyone been so callous and evil too take a innocent little girl away from her family.
Today is a prominent holy day in Portugal, so im sure their will be thousands of prayers been said for maddys safe return, please God, let this one be answered :!:
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5223/poster1hv5.jpg

This new poster of Madeleine clearly shows the very distinctive colouring in her right eye.

Anyone with information should ring Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 (UK callers) or +44 1883 731 336 (overseas callers).

Any information may be given anonymously.
Just hope today is the day they take Maddy to somewhere where she will be found safely. Nobody cares about who's got her - they just want her home so she can be with her family.

I've emailed a copy of the poster I downloaded from their website to all my address book and asked them to forward it on (deleting previous email address's)

Just wish I could do more.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.