Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi

Does anyone know the price for Cigs and tobacco in benidorm?

looking for lambert & Butler and Golden Virginia

Thanks in advance

Diane
A friend of mine has asked me to bring some cigarettes back from my holiday for her.

How much are 200 Fortuna cigarettes and where's the best place in the New Town to buy them?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Miss Sunshine, current prices for all brands of cigarettes can be found at

http://www.eurotabaco.net

This is also the best place to buy them IMO. Linda
Edited....can't spell today, lol.
yes 16 is about the limit so i would stick to that if you dont want the hastl.
always go through the BLUE chanel you are EU citizens and should be able to pass freely, although i think customs can stop you anywhere even far away from the airport.
I've just found out today that they have reduced Golden Virginia from €45 to €35 for 10 x 50g packs.
It's still showing €45 on the eurotabacos but it's definitely only €35.

Sue :)
just let you know as well in ibiza at the airport would you believe it.its only 43.80...45 in resorts..looks like they are feeling the pinch as well
Is it only that brand thats been reduced Sue........any chance of cheeaper B&H for the Chimney????

Best Regards - Taggy
Does anyone know how much Fortuna Blue are? I can't see them on the Eurotabaco website
As far as I know, it's only Golden Virginia, my sister-in-law who lives in Benidorm told me this morning.

hi, has anyone got any info on the best shops to buy cigarettes. i am also interested to hear which was your best shop in benidorm as i love browsing and if you have any shopping tips. thanks :D
The prices are fixed by the government so will be the same everywhere. However if you are intending paying by credit card, some shops charge commission while others don't.

We bought from the small shop in the Old Town on the same street as the Avenida Hotel and they didn't charge commission.

luci :wave
Can anyone confirm that you can bring back both 3200 cigs AND 3kg baccy i have looked at customs web from the link previously and its not very clear.

Thanks
Yes Audrey, they are the guidelines although if they are for personal use or for presents then there isn't really a limit though I have read that you risk been interrogated by customs if you exceed this amount.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.