Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Im going to Benidorm next week, anyone know how many cigarettes are allowed to be brought back?
Hi andyworth ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic. You should find the answer to your question in recent posts, perhaps on the previous page.

David :wave
:D Hi Andy

3,200 Max per person!
no limit if there for your own use,guidlines eay 3,200 or 16 cartons
hi know fags are cheaper in resort but can anyone tell me the prices of 200 lambert and butler please many thanks
Just read back a couple of posts and you will get you answer.
sorry meant the price of 200 lambert and butler at alicante airport :oops:
33 euros in airport,i think
l+butler where 30euros we brought 15 thousand back
Blimey! was there anything else in your cases! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best Regards - Taggy :)
we always bring back 26 cartons
Michelle managed 75 cartons by the looks of it....anyone bettered that yet....if you dare admit to it!! :twisted:

32 is the most i have
we also brought 200 at airport as we didnt have one cig in our hand luggage for when we landed :oops:
My husband doesnt smoke,every couple of days when we are in Beni I say Ill have to go to the tabacco shop,I have to buy them in stages,it does his head in and says to me just think of the money I would save if I didnt smoke,but I do and I tell him just think of the money I am saving because I smoke,I can buy enough to last me 6 months and save a fortune to UK prices!!.I smoke Superkings and somebody gave me a Corona king size to try,very similar,I buy them now,even cheaper,red and white packet.
So thats 76 Packets then Michelle!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

taggy
we bruoght 80 last year must be slipping
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well you had better put that right on your next visit then Michelle!!! Bet they rub their hands together when they see you coming! :lol:

Is it ok to post cigarettes to England from Benidorm.

My father, sister and a friend have all asked me to bring them some back but i'm only allowed to take 800 back through Ireland (my place of residence at the moment).

Thanks, Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.