General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Easter 2012
5 Posts
Hi,

This Easter just gone, we went to Paphos in Cyprus but booked through Easyjet for flights, and then lowcostholidays for a hotel.

I think it cost us around 150pounds per person for a return flight, then under 200pounds per room for 2 weeks, not per person.

This was in a 2star apartment a stones throw from the sea/harbour area.

We had a lovely time :)
Sorry forgot to say that the weather was wonderful, mostly hot summer days, although we did have 1 of two overcast days.

We hired a car for a few days and was good to drive to different towns.
Hi Helen :)

I don't know about availabily from your local airports, but what about one of the other Egyptian beach resorts, Marsa Alam, Taba Heights, Hurgharda, Makardi Bay, El Gouna, generally speaking - although I guess there will be the odd variation due to the quality of the hotel - these have always seemed to have come up cheaper to me than Sharm itself. Hope to try them myself one day.

Or even Luxor that seems to have a lot of nice hotels by the nile where you can flop and drop for a week and will be baking hot.

Doe :sun2
doepsmc wrote:

Or even Luxor that seems to have a lot of nice hotels by the nile where you can flop and drop for a week and will be baking hot.

Doe :sun2

Just booked a flight pre easter 21-28 March for a week in Luxor £118 per person , will sort out the hotel later . We've been to Luxor twice before and the hotels are really good and there's also a few things to see!! I've looked at package prices and they have gone up quite a bit for next year. March and April in Egypt are ideal temperatures for us aswell.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.