General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
South Africa - Cape Town and The Garden Route in February
We are going to salou in june, we have been before, all liked it, got good deal for nine of us alinclusive.
La Carihuela (CDS) for a week in April

Corfu in August for a fortnight

:cheers :sun2
Was planning on Prague for Next New year but have been informed that we now have our son's wedding pending- so the pennies will be going there instead :)
So far it will be Crete for a fortnight at the end of July, though I have been pricing up a trip to Lapland for early December ;)
Malta for a week at Easter, and 2 weeks to Corfu in the summer :tup
Hopefully we will be going to Egypt in January or February,Tunisia in March,Turkey in May and October and we hope to squeeze in a trip to Austria in July. :rofl
Just hope I can find some good deals. :tup
Lanzarote on Thursday for 9 days :cheers then Krakow at the end of April for a few days, hopefully something else towards Sept/Oct time.
Malta the end of January and Benidorm the end of May for me
benidorm in april, tenerife in august and somewhere in october(not decided where yet) :cheers
A few things booked .

France in feb for 4 days

Egypt over easter

Gozo.. July
Icmeler,Turkey in May for 2 weeks and Calis Beach in Turkey for 2 weeks in September.Hopefully squeeze a couple of weekends away too.
Torremilinos in five weeks and Center Parcs in June :tup
March- lanzarote

July- Corfu

September- benidorm

belly
A local building company that hubby did work for have gone bankrupt owing us £27,000 :bawl :bawl so it looks like all we can afford this year is a weekend away with "sun holidays".
Oh no Lou that is awful news, you have your gorgeous family though and that will keep you positive and get you through the hard times :kiss
Thats what I keep telling myself. Thanks :wave:
Ireland in October. I'm the odd one in HT, I don't do relaxing breaks :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.