General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Neither do I

:tup Even after working 6 day weeks, I still don't want to relax, I want to make the most of my time and see pastures new :tup I do like to see as much as I can
2 nights Dubai 6th&7th Feb
17nights Goa 8th/25th Feb
2nights Dubai 25th/27th Feb
27th Feb 7 nights cruise from Dubai
5th March fly back to UK
annx :cheers
In Torquay at the moment 3 night break after the Xmas rush
  • Edited by aarond 2012-01-04 21:20:23
Argios GOrdios in Corfu for 2 weeks in August. Can't wait especially that I am going with my sisters, first family holiday for me since Zante about 13 years ago!!
Luca Costa Lago Hotel Torremolinos Feb 3rd to 17th

Protur Palmeras Playa Majorca May 5th to 19th

Laura Beach Oct 3rd to 17th

And all are listed in - I'm Going There Too!!! - A New HT Initiative - Have you put yours in there?

fwh
Yes Frank, I think I was the first one to do so :rofl
Lanzarote 29th march for a week - whoop whoop !!
still pondering the 2 week summer holiday in august, leaning heavily towards majorca methinks, gotta get a wriggle on though as prices are like yo-yo's at the moment !
Hopefully Egypt in the Spring, Spain in the summer and maybe back to Egypt, might give a different resort a try in October or November. That's if i still have a job !

Doe :sun2
February 9th -- Ibiza and Barcelona on the way back

March 5th -- Sharm el sheikh for 7 days

May 28th -- Ibiza for 2 weeks.

September 12th --Lake Garda for 10 days.

Hopefully, some weekends in the UK also but nothing decided as yet!
Edinburgh 12-14th February with the boyfriend
Back to Cuba 12th August with mummy

Possibly booking a few more mini breaks, we got a fantastic deal on Edinburgh so we may be able to afford to go again around October depending on jobs :rofl
saintfield. ballynahinch. about 15 miles from belfast, well at least that's where we will be staying xphx
Daughter is off to Texas, USA to see her dad (first time in 3 years!!) 28th february - 6th march.

Cyprus for a couple of months in the summer as always (ahhh, home!)

We would like to go to New York in November but depending on money may have a short break away somewhere like Paris instead.

CourtneeLouise x
Lake District next week :wave: Riu Varadero - Cuba 2nd May for 2 weeks , only 114 days to go, no that I'm counting :rofl
Doing a city break in Amsterdam in June - thank you for the extra bank holiday time off work ;)
A med cruise at the end of June and a short break in Scotland in August. Cant wait - just back from Tenerife and now have the holiday blues :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.