Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Fiesta Hotel Tanit
232 Posts
Hiya

Just booked to go to the tanit next may. Read the reviews and all looks positive. Any usefull info gladly will be gladly received.

Thanks

Laney
hi laney

I'm sure you won't be disappointed! been twice now (may 05 and oct 06) and hoping to return next year - love the place and can't fault it, my kids are 9 and 13 and wouldn't want to go anywhere else! Took both grannys this year and they loved it too - great for all ages.
There are always lots of return visitors which is a good sign.
The staff are fantastic, (we adore pico) the hotel is spotless and the food is gorg!

wish I there instead of sat here with the heating on!

caroline
Hi Caroline

Thanks for the response. I am sure we won't be disappointed, I am really looking forward to it. Looking at the reviews it does seem that quite a few people return after their first visit, so am classing that as a good sign. We have a 7 year old daughter, so am hoping that there will be loads to keep her occupied!!!

The reviews on the food look good, so that is always a plus. If you pay for AI that is one of the main things you want right.
Anyway 6 months to go and CANT WAIT !!!!

Laney :wink:
the only downside of this hotel is that its a little out the way from the town and gets really packed (like a butlins camp) in peak season with hundreds of screaming kids all over the place,....but if thats why your going there for then you will love the place, gorgeous little beach called cala gracio just down the road from it too.
We are going here in may 2007 looking forward to it.
We are going to hire a car so it wont matter if it is a little isolated.
Should be a bit quieter in may.

:pele
Hiya samsung

We have booked for may 07 too, so hoping that it will be a little bit quieter. The only thing that is worrying me slightly is some of the reviews mention the amount of door slamming and behaviour issues during the night. But can only wait and see

Laney
:D just popped on to wish everyone a Very Merry Xmas , and laney!? you will love the Tanit :D
Thanks for that Province!!

Merry xmas to everyone too :wave

I am sure that we will love the tanit, 5 months to go and counting!!
is it true you can,t smoke at the hotel
Hi all, from what i have read you cant smoke inside the hotel as there are new laws or something. Hope you all had a great xmas.
Anyone booked for June yet?
hi its true that smoking is not allowed inside the hotel areas and inside bar (but you can still smoke in your room and balcony).

The first time we went (may 05) there were no restrictions but from the 06 season they had the no smoking policy. My hubby is a heavy smoker and it didn't bother him so I'm sure you'll be fine! The outside terrace bar is a lovely place for a fag!! :D

I might be wrong but I think it was to comply with new laws so don't think the Tanit is alone on this.

caroline
Hi have heard about the non smoking too, it won't bother us as we are a non smoking family.

I do agree with Caroline I think that the non smoking is due to the new laws that have come in and not the tanit alone.

Just paid the second deposit and it seems to be a bit nearer now!!!

Laney
:D
I CANT WAIT!!! 13 WEEKS TO GO, I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD REPORTS ABOUT THIS HOTEL, AND WHAT A BARGIN ASWELL!!! ANY ONE BOOKED FOR JUNE? ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST PLACES TO GO, IE DAY TRIPS AND STUFF? AS I AM GOING TO HAVE 4 CHILDREN WITH ME AND I NEED TO KEEP THEM ALL WELL ENTERTAINED! LOL
HOPE UR ALL WELL.
STUPID QUESTION REALLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A WASHING MACHINE IN THIS HOTEL? :D
yes there is a washing machine and dryer in the hotel,ask at reception and they will give you a card for the wash room.we used it last year, we were there in august
olliesbabe could I ask you to refrain from using capitals throughout your post please. The use of capitals on forums should be used only to highlight a subject, if used throughout a post it is deemed to be shouting. Please see rules of posting number 1.

Thanks

allmen
Sorry i never realised.
bex
answers to your fridge questions! As far as I'm aware I think most/all interconecting rooms have a fridge in one of the rooms, ours and friends etc always have had,but you could email the hotel at the start of the season to check. http://www.fiesta-hotels.com has the details for Tanit.
If not it is definetely an option to hire a fridge for your stay - my brother took a 6 mth baby in october and paid 50e and 20e deposit for one week hire, just email before you go.
hairdryers - yes all rooms have!

very jealous - not booked yet - I love this hotel - enjoy !
caroline
ROOM FEATURES
Type of Room Single Double Triple

Number 42 344 4
Interconnecting 0 140 0
Smoking 42 0 4
Non-smoking 0 344 0
Bed Standard Standard Standard
View side viwe of sea side viwe of sea side viwe of sea
Private Bathroom
Shower
Toilet
Terrace
Ceiling Fan
TV
Telephone
Hairdryer
Balcony
Air Conditioning
Safe
Possibility of extra guest
Fridge
Tolietries
Separate Sitting Room

triple rooms have a fridge.smoking is a no no in hotel apart from outside and your balcony really .not in your room.smells carry on your stuff.plus cleaners sometime moan.
trips for you olliesbabe could be.a boat trip to another beach from san an.waterpark in playa den bossa.hippy market for you in es cana.then eat in the cala nova hotel.beach and have fun for the day.plus hotel reps keep you going allday with pool side games.
olliesbabe use the internet for more info ok.lots of stuff on there and other good sites to get info off,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.