Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I have posted your request on the admin board..

Pm's are only available to members after they have reached a certain number of useful informative post

signatures must not be promoting "unauthorised sites" or businesses and are granted by the admin team [there is no automatic rights to them]

hope this helps
wizard
Hi has Wizard has said, we only grant signatures to members who have been members of our site for quite a while and who have help members out without trying to promote their own business'. Please feel free to ask again once you are more established on the site.

Sarah
The Marmaris resort report is all out of sync as in relation to the other resort reports.
Have had a go but can't sort it out so have passed message to Van.
Hi, any news on me getting a signiture link? :que

thanks
The Marmaris resort report is all out of sync as in relation to the other resort reports.

Thanks, looks much better now.
How can i email admin, I have received a PM message but cannot reply back as I have had my pm disabled
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.