Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Touch of Leather
14 Posts
is that the one along from shooters bar
it's next to Guru / Elephant Shop on the Magnum parade of shops in Candolim
I always buy my bags from Leather Touch, I got a great Mulberry copy last February.
He showed me the photo in a magazine and I've also seen the original in one of the big Department shops in Birmingham and it's a damn good copy. It even has the Mulberry logo stamped on the chrome studs.

Leather Touch and Living Jewels will be one of my first stops when we go at the end of February.

Actually, Leather Touch is very handy for when you're changing money at the Elephant Shop - I leave my hubby to 'do the business' and he comes and drags me out when he's changed the money. :lol:

Polly
goa
just got back and used Diva which is on same drag as Guru- daughter got lovely jimmy Choo bag - in all shops, spoiled for choice
Is it possible to put these bags on here so i can see them please.
goa
Hi Jane , wouldn't have a clue how to do it but go have a look - one nicer than another
rambo's prices are extortionate,I have given him pictures for the last 4 years of bags that will sell, the mulberry chloe and jimmy choo, if it wasnt for me he would still be selling his burberry. he needs to drop his prices or he will lose customers
goa
Hi vegasone - who's rambo?
Well said Vegasone, he ripped me off last year. Got some more bags in a shop in Calangute, much better copies.
rambo is the bloke who owns the shop next door to Guru.
goa
Pleased we didn't use Rambo then but I can remember going in 'cos I looked in Guru's every day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I go from elephant to Guru to bagman :? I spend toooo much
goa
So did we - but isn't it nice ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.