EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi there

Why don't you both use msn messenger as you can use this to chat online anytime of the day for free. Your messages/replies are immediate.

We use msn to keep in touch with friends/family in Japan and USA and it is excellent.
Yeah, msn is fine for what it is, but the difference with PostSnaps.com is that it delivers real, physical postcards, with my own photo on the front, and my message on the back, not eCards.

This is what you do:
1. Upload your digital photo
2. Write the message
3. Add the address.
and then they post it in the UK for you.

To say people love getting them is an understatement.
When I sent a postcard with me on a camel to my gran & grandad, my grandad said that in 40 years of marriage he'd never seen her so excited. Which probably says something about their marriage rather than the card, but there you go!

So now I'm just looking for a site now that does the same thing but with birthday cards, that's all.
I've emailed PostSnaps and they say they're going to do greetings cards but that it's 'under development' so who knows when that'll be.
I live in Spain and I regularly send greetings cards from http://www.moonpig.com
They have a very extensive range of greetings cards for all occasions and they have a range where you can upload your own, personal photos. They offer the option for you to receive the card and then post it on to the recipient or they will post it for you direct from the UK.
Hope this helps. :D
Laguna
Can't help with any suggestions, but just wanted to say, I am impressed :lol: My hubby has worked in Saudi for the past 25 odd years, and until messenger came along our only communications once I left Saudi was by snail mail! As far as cards to family etc, that was all left up to me :lol:

I will now be investigating PostSnaps.com, thanks :D A thought, does it work as well from UK to Saudi?
Hi Biomorph

Try http://www.jacqielawson.com for some really great interactive greetings cards.

Regards

Chris
Hello madsue, have you tried skype.
Stephen.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.