Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Good Hotel
2 Posts
:) Hi,
We stayed in Cambrills last July and booked directly with Sol on their web site as we have also stayed in a few of their hotels. The hotel Try Port Cambrills was fine although not quite on the sea front, about a 5 min walk. This is a quiet hotel, not large and mainly used I would say holidaymakers and business people. Food was good, I would say not your typical package hotel food, never had a problem finding something to eat! We asked for a pool view which we got. I must add though that a railway does run behind the hotel as it does along many around this area. Never found it to be a problem though. Cambrills is lovely, plenty of eating places, and quite classy shops, not too touristy!
Lovely beach and harbour.
We originally booked the Sol Cost Daurada in Salou but changed after reading some odd reviews about it. We did go and take a look and it was a very busy hotel especially around the pool, not at all quiet! This would be about a good 10 min walk to the sea front.
Hope this helps a bit.
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.