Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good Toilet Guide
115 Posts
Didn't want to say it but that's exactly what I was thinking!! A wee in the sea no probs!
Definatley not !!!! However dont ever go for an early morning jog along the beach or you'll see down by the waterline where all the shack staff who live in the shacks perform their morning ablutions. Thats why I always swim with my mouth TIGHTLY closed!! Alan
Gramps you are soooooooo funny.
:lol:
  • Edited by Ginlizzy 2006-10-11 10:06:01
That's it now gramps, next time I go swimming I'm taping my mouth shut and putting a peg on the end of my nose!!!

GFF xx
im led to believe that there are septic tanks that are buried in the ground and are emptied periodically. i would like to think that you are wrong gramps
Believe me I,m not wrong, over the years I've watched the development of the shacks and it's a lined hole in the ground not a septic tank. Hotels such as The Goan Heritage do have proper septic tanks but then they spoil it rather, by watering their lawns with the contents! good for the grass but not for the sunbathers. Alan
If on the beach it's the sea for me! Cut out the middleman. Ha!
We have nick named it in our group a piddle paddle!!!! :oops:

Donna
XX :rofl
:rofl I'm keeping well away from u lot :rofl

but I go for a Jimmy
I really do wonder sometimes why I am going to Goa for the first time in 37 days (not counting though!) :wink:
I very rarely go into the sea, I just don't like getting wet, but last year I was desperate for a wee, it was easier to go for a paddle than make the trek up to the beach shack, well in I go, I walked in until the water was reaching my bikini bottoms, my husband was already in the water, watching me and totally mystified as to why I was in the sea, when usually I won't go any where near it, as I stood there the biggest wave I have ever seen hit me with full force, I toppled over and was dragged up the beach losing my bikini bottom, and as I screamed my top teeth fell out, I was trying to pull my bottoms up and at the same time find my teeth, then the tide started going back out dragging me with it, I lost my bottoms again, and swallowed more sea water, I tried standing up but the current was so strong that it seemed like ages with me being dragged back and for by the waves, my bikini bottom ended up around my knees, and all I could do was scream MY TEETH, MY TEETH, FIND MY TEETH, hubby was no help he was crippled by laughing so much that that he was incapable of helping, I was rescued by this really good looking bloke, and I was mortified, there was me, standing there looking like something the cat had dragged in crying because I couldnt find my teeth, and this bloke opened his hand and gave them to me. NEVER AGAIN will I ever go in the sea for a pee, I have learned my lesson. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:rofl :rofl You poor we love that just goes to show you cant hold whats not in your hand .....girls its a mans world..............
hi tomitma this post made me cry with laughter but im glad it was'nt me poor poor you :)
Oh what a great posting, but poor you, how embarrassing. As the above post says glad it wasnt me!!!
I roared with laughter tomitma it reminded a bit of my husband who lost his shorts at mandrem and we only took the one pair. He had to wear a sarong till the next day which was a right laugh. We were on our hols. my hubby and 5 woman it was a scream for the ladies haha
How embarrassing Tomitma. It reminds me of the time when the beach shacks had no toilets at all. We went to a nightime barbeque at a beach shack so obviously you couldnt go in the sea at night so I went behind a bush. I never thought any more about it till after we got home and I received a photo in the post from someone we had made friends with . I couldnt believe it. I had been followed and photographed.!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.