Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
what part are you going to topofthetower?
hi mackers we are going to sunny beach would not go anywhere else we love it x x
Hi topofthetower i haven't been to Bulgaria before. so i dunno what its like. But im really looking forward to it :) :sun2
hi mackers we love it everyone that i have told to go have been and they go back every year it depends what you are looking for its like i say to them its not spain so dont expect that the people are lovely we have made some lovely friends i cant wait to see how much it has changed since we were last there in 04 its trebled in size when we first went there was only one tour operator doing it now they are all doing it if you want a quiet drink you can if you like lively its that as well get plenty of small change most bars charge to use the toilet even if you are drinking in there you will find lady sat there at a table with a little plate to put you're money on and she will give you some tissue its only coppers but thats their lively hood im sure you will have a brill time im getting excited already x
Hi topofthetower. im really just looking a holiday with plenty of sun. and some drink lol. heard mixed reports about Bulgaria but i suppose the holiday is what you make of it :). is there many of yous going?
hi mackers there is 7 of us going if there is anything you want to know just ask i wont tell you any lies if i can help you i will x x x
Stayin in the Yavor Palace from 12june to the 20th :) Flyin from doncaster ...
I cant wait :cheers
12 weeks on saturday and counting sunny beach here we come cant wait will be 5th time :cheers
We are going on 4July to 18 July hotel Shipka In G/S :sun2 :cheers June
7th August for two weeks in Albena, only 118 sleeps to go!!!
27th May, two weeks in Albena. Tonyt
5th August - 2 weeks in Oreshak . Nels
I take it that's Oreshak village in the Aksakovo Municipality, rather than Oreshak village in the Troyan Municipality, Nels?

Baldur
Do you know it Baldur - lovely and quiet village but will not find any donkeys in the garden this year as my friend has built a wall around her garden which cannot be pushed down like the fence was in previous years. I love hearing the shepherd collecting the animals in the morning and hearing them return in the evening. Unfortunately as hubby is away at present I was not able to make my usual Easter visit - the good food and weather always recharges me and enables me to carry on until the end of term. Also its not too far from Kranevo if I need to have a paddle :cheers Nels
Yes I know Oreshak, Nels.

I accompanied a friend, who was looking for a village house, around the village in 2005 - he eventually decided to look elsewhere.

Hope I find some goats in my garden this year, or I may have to hone up my skills with the scythe! ;)

Baldur
Fingers crossed for the goats Baldur. :) Some of the scythes I have seen in Bulgaria look quite lethal. Nels
Going 12th June for 2 weeks, and going back for 2nd 2 weeks in August as well. We usually go for a week as early as we can each summer, then a fortnight, and if we can squeeze in a week late in the sason. But the flights this year are just too much to consider 1 week trips.

So its not too many weeks to wait till we get to Sunny Beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.