Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
The Hotels are the opposite ends of sunny beach. Tonyt

I suspect that you are thinking of the Bellevue, which is in the Northern part of the resort next to the Victoria Palace & Slavyanski, Tony.

The Belleville (shown in its Bugarian transliterative form 'Belvil' on the maps), is in the Southern part of the resort - on the main road through the resort towards Nesebar, between the Dyuni and Regata, so not too far from the Pomorie; maybe 1 kilometre or so.

@ magsroe,

If you enter the co-ordinates 42 40 26.82N 27 42 23.22E in the 'Fly to' box of Google Earth or enter 'belvil' in the search box of the 3D Map, you will be taken to the Belleville's location.

Baldur
My flight tickets have arrived today!! Woop Woop.. 10 Day's... :sun2 :wave:
2 weeks today i will be running about like a headless chicken getting organised to go the airport fly out at 17.40 cant wait getting really excited now.
we should nhave been 12 days to go but balkan changed the flight which is bummer as we have friends going at the same time but the booked with thomas cook and they go in 12 days .
We are going with Thomas Cook from Glasgow magsroe
so are my friends we dont leave till the sunday now :cry think they are staying at the belvile we are in the pomorie but will probably be spending most eveings at the karaoke in the house.
28days to go , serious holiday itch needs scratching ...

Really , really , really Need a holiday :sun2 , Sea in Sunny beach !!!

:cheers :) :D
still not my tickets yet and we go away in 10 days
only 8 days for us now :fly

Don't worry magsroe we have booked flights with Balkan quite a few times and our tickets didn't arrive until around 5 - 7 days before we were flying out.
yeah i think we were the same lst year i cant remember .
got my tickets now all i have to do is get the packing done i hate that bit .1 week to go
39 days to go god its going slow it will fly past once we are there have a great holiday all the ones going soon im sure you will x :cheers
5 sleeps to go must get the packing done :sun2 :cheers :hols
Still got 66 days to go :cry Can't wait for some sun fed up with the rain :sun2 Think i will go to sleep for next 65 days and then it will be here :cheers
If Bulgaria Air are going to be on time for a change at 7.33 tonight I had just 20 hours or 1246 mins or 74790 secs to go to take off. Tonyt
Well Tonyt enjoy it ! Hope the weather is good and maybe you can tell us when you get back about your hols !!!
Get in there TonyT, have a great one.

We go Monday night, according to Bristol Departure Board, the fliught left on time but no return? I would imagine that the flight on Monday was the first one with First Choice (Or Thomas Cook whoever they want to call themselves these days!)?
Have a great time tonyt :sun2

Only 2 more days for us now :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.