Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
100 today, will be in the double figures tomorrow.
Arriving on the 19th Dec, for a 3 week stay at the Senhor Angelo, missed it last year thought we would have a change and went to Mexico, but missed Effi and John, see you soon boys
105 days ( i think ) .. booked flight for nov 28th for 8 weeks and cant wait .. no accomodation yet but will sort that out sometime soon .. cannot decide whether to stay Baga, Calangute or Candolim .. think Candolim , then i go to bed , wake up and think Baga .. where ever we decide i am sure it will be fantastic :sun2 :cheers :cheers Pat / Gareth
1OO days starts my countdown to Happiness,pure pleasure,relaxation.. :tup
97 days until our amazing holiday cant wait :)
142 Days

3413 Hours

204799 Minutes

12287928 Seconds, :rofl courtesy of (timeanddate.com)
Still 197 days for me! Oh well...all good things come to those who wait.... :cheers
I'm down to 90 days now and then i'm off on one of these :fly hoping to catch a bit of this :sun have a few of these :cheers ( better stop now i'm getting carried away).. :rofl
82 :cheers for us see you soon mate :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 :sun2
pat and andy
144 days for me and hubby, it seems too long, will this day ever come! :sun2
Like the new name " Jubileepat" its better then the old one.. :tup .Going off topic abit here but i looked it up and it says"Time of remission from penal consequences of "SIN"
What you been up to then pat. :rofl
That would be telling :rofl :rofl :rofl
added the days up again and its only 80 days cant wait :clap
speak soon
jubileepat :cheers
Haven't been on here in ages as just get jealous lol.
Not been to Goa now for 5 years as OH not been working due to ill health for 3 of those years but finally he is hopefully well enough to accept a job starting next month so who knows maybe Goa in 2012 :)
Going to Tunisia for a week in December to use up the deposit paid 3 years ago against a Goa holiday which we had to change :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.