Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Honeymoon
6 Posts
I think you have been seriously misinformed re restaurants in sunny Beach, there are a tremendous amount and you will find that regulars on this forum will always advise going B&B because the restaurants offer far better food than hotels.

Patka
as we had heard that there were a shortage of restaurants to visit in the evening

In Sunny Beach in August?

I doubt it, but maybe in Borovets it could be the case.

Peter
Hi, just be aware of the small print on these offers, " the itinerary for these holidays is subject to amendment, sometimes without prior notification and requires a minimum amount of passengers" Tonyt
Hi James & Karen,

As Peter & Patka said, there are in excess of 130 catering establishments in Sunny Beach, not to mention many more in Nesebar, which is extremely nearby - I certainly would not book anything other than B&B, as restaurants are so varied and cheap that I'd hate to be stuck with what are usually, at best, mediocre hotel meals.

Baldur
I have to agree with Baldur, we went all inclusive last year but we are going self catering this year as we ate out most of the time. (hotel food was very hit and miss) There are loads of good restaurants and small bars that do good food with generous portions, and really cheap compared with the UK.
Every taste is catered for including a Mc Donalds (not for me). We celebrate our wedding anniversary while we are away this year and we are going back to a small restaurant overlooking the harbour in Old Nessebar which was fantastic. (sorry can't remember the name but I can walk there) Hope this helps and Congratulations.
Paul :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.