Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Rio Park
182 Posts
I have just booked 4 nights at the Rio Park half board for 3 people, for a ridiculous £54. Works out at £4.50 each per day. :shock: :D
Dates are 1st to the 5th may.
Booked through Kevin Shutes recommended Thomson hotels site. Cheers for the tip Kev.
I know that there is building work going on next to the hotel but for that price who cares. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flights with Monarch from Manchester £294.
Just booked the Rio Park for the first of May. Does anybody know what the meal times are?
Thanks
Just booked my mam and her sister for 18th May with Thomson 1 week for £399. We thought transfers were included, (they never offered us the option to book which they normally do if extra) but they are not. They have gave us the option to cancel or book our own transfers. Before we decide can someone give me an update on the noise levels, if its bad it might be worth cancelling anyway. Thank you
:D Hi is that 399 for the both of them? If so thats a really good deal! Although when you usually book a package holiday with thomson, the transfers are included!!, so can't understand that!

I can recommend a great private hire company (Based in Spain - but English run), they charged 65 pound for a return journey from the airport, to your accommodation. If your intersted pm me.

Sorry I can't help with the noise, - I'm sure someone else will be along soon to advise regarding this!

As for the hotel, we have relatives (in their 70's), who have been going to rio park for years, - and they love it!

Regards, BBB
Although when you usually book a package holiday with thomson, the transfers are included!!, so can't understand that!

I thnk that these days Thomsons usually offer optional transfers at an extra cost of £15.00 p/p if it is a sun/hotel holiday and not a package but I can't understand why they haven't offered them it. :?

If that is £399.00 for the 2 of them then as bellyballyboo has already said, it is a good deal so even with the extra cost of the transfers it's still very reasonable and at least they won't be dropping folk off here there and everywhere.

Sue :)
Hi,
We have just got back from the Rio Park and although there is building work going on opposite we hardly heard any noise.
Fell
Thansk for all the info, great news about noise levels. Think they are going to book the shuttle, going to ring Thomsons in morning just to make sure they cant pay to get on their transfer bus. Thanks for all the help
This time tomorrow I'll be just arriving at the hotel. :pele
I arrived back home on the 22nd at about 4pm, I'm depressed as hell, I'll post a reveiw when I cheers up, that'll be next May probably. :cry:
This might cheer you up, or there again maybe not. :lol:
Glad you had a nice time
CLICK HERE

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thanksfor that Sanji, I could cry. :cry:
I'm glad I'm going in May.

I wish I was going in June now. :cry:
For the Rio Park? Does anyone know it?!
riopark@medplaya.com

David :wave
Does anyone know if you can hire a fridge in the Rio Park Hotel?

Thanks.
Thanks. That's a shame.

3 wks tomorrow!!!!
I asked reception whilst I was there and I was told that they used too but they don't any longer.
Sanji's video clip of the Rio Park is now in a new home ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.