Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
The Iglika apartments are just behind Sinbads, we watched them fitting the wrought iron balcony fronts last September. It seems like a very large complex and the ones situated facing the hillside are going to be very dark. If you have the opportunity try to book a sea-view one.

Patka
We've been paying full fare for our eldest for years & now our youngest daughter is going to be 12 this year but the day after we come back.......I think it's a total rip off that kids have to pay adult prices :(

We are going SC to the Yavor apartments this july :lol:

heard nothing but good stories about it :lol: 8)

One hotel I really like is the Perunika but this is mainly because of the staff & I fear that most of these are moving on from the Perunika this season.
hoffa
where did you find these apartments? I can not find info on the web apart from property sales.
Hi Fiona,

Balkan Holidays are featuring these apartments, you need to make a search for 'Golden Sands'>'self-catering' on their website.

Baldur
thanks Baldur! Found them!
Thanks also to Sarah admin who has already added them -quick work Sarah!
here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.