Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
glad you enjoyed your hols.... next time hire a car and come and see the beautiful villages around Marmaris.
onefatlady

Great stuff !

Wilson :wink:
Hi we got back from Marmaris Friday morning.
We had a great time yet again...quad biking , horse riding, lazy day boat trip, Rhodes for the day,jeep safari was an even bigger blast this year :pele than last and the water park.

May i say to any first timers you will save loads booking day trips with local tour operaters who are insured by the way and you can ask for prices of loads of trips then ask if you can have a deal or free turkish bath if you book a few trips with same tour operater.

We got a double quad for price of single so my other half could have our son with him and a turkish bath for free.
Also they will pick you up and drop you back to your hotel and you get a free meal on a lot of the trips.

The food offered on the jeep safari was really good..a big improvement on last years offerings as this time there was choice.
The food mostly consists of fish, turkish meatballs or grilled chicken with bread rice pasta and salad all very healthy.
Sorry for those of you who like to overload on salt and saturated fats, you may lose weight! :roll: turkey is definately a great place to visit and if you're up to doing the day trips rather than just lounging by the pool everyday it will be the best hol you've had in ages. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.